Regarding Cinos Ban.

Guest djnemo

Beside the fact that it's fair or not, i think this ban was the best thing that could happen to Cinos, just to get him away from the computer. The amount of time he spent on this forum was just not good for him. I hope he now get's out from behind his pc, into the real world and does all the things he's been talking about for centuries....

491128[/snapback]

If he wants to sit at his computer then that's up to him. As a smoker, should I be forced to quit because it's bad for me?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your argument is highly persuasive, I must admit. No - wait, your message has absolutely no substance and you didn't back anything up. Righty then!

491093[/snapback]

oh yeah i must admit it 2,but with ppl like u with such opinions about life what can i say & what can i do??

im just sorry for mankind..enough words

But goddamnit. I'll voice my opinion any fucking time I want to.  :angry:

491096[/snapback]

:ph34r: u r such an anarchist/terrorist :ph34r:

(and this deserves a ... BOM SHANKAR!) :D

491102[/snapback]

we cannot solve problems in life with bom shankars,and all these things about negativity in forums and spiritual "GOA" stuff...come on guys dont u find them ridicilus??????

hey anoebis i didint knew u were a skazi/parasense/GMS fan ;)

Jesus christ. Stop your bitching, all of you. I cant even hear you and your all giving me a headache.

Cinos is banned. If you guys dont like how the mods run this forum, tough. Find another forum then. Its not "owned" by us and we have no right to bitch about what happens.

Mars "PAYS" for this forum, it belongs to him. Do any of you pay for it?

No?

Then STFU.

:)

Thank you.

Jesus christ. Stop your bitching, all of you. I cant even hear you and your all giving me a headache.

Cinos is banned. If you guys dont like how the mods run this forum, tough. Find another forum then. Its not "owned" by us and we have no right to bitch about what happens.

No?

Then STFU.

Thank you.

491150[/snapback]

You're right, it is ultimately mars' decision and it's true that Cinos was unable to abide by the rules set down. However... that's not to say we have to agree the decision and it's important that everyone has their say as hopefully it will lead to fewer bans in the future.

No?

Then STFU.

Thank you.

491150[/snapback]

If you don't like to read our comments and opinion about Cinos ban....fine...find another forum then....

.....and since you pay nothing for this forum stfu as well...!!

We're not bitching as you want to see it...! We talk our opinions about it....

You're right, it is ultimately mars' decision and it's true that Cinos was unable to abide by the rules set down. However... that's not to say we have to agree the decision and it's important that everyone has their say as hopefully it will lead to fewer bans in the future.

491159[/snapback]

I dont think it will lead to fewer bans at all. People bitched when Rain was banned, when feathers was banned when Cinos was banned the first time etc etc...we still have no more say over what goes on. nor does it reduce the chances of future bans.

No offence but we have no say. :)

491159[/snapback]

You can have your say, but dont whine like little bitches if you dont get your way. I beleive there was more than enough "little" incidents to condemn Cinos. His attitute stank and give this forum a negative vibe. "Ignore his posts" you say? Impossible when every single statement made by any member is automatically countered with some bullshit negative statement made by him. It doesnt matter what is said. He would start an arguemnt based on pure faith, rather than fact.

I dont feel it was wrong. He was warned several times, and he didnt listen. And I hate to be the only one here to say "Tough F**king Shit". If you dont want to listen, then you need to be shown that you in fact do NOT own this forum and cannot behave any way you want. This forum doesnt expect anything other than common decency and respect. Neither of which were EVER shown by Cinos.

So sorry, i couldnt give a shit he was banned, because i think he deserved it.

I dont think it will lead to fewer bans at all. People bitched when Rain was banned, when feathers was banned when Cinos was banned the first time etc etc...we still have no more say over what goes on. nor does it reduce the chances of future bans.

No offence but we have no say.  :)

491164[/snapback]

Maybe you're right but I like to believe that some of the mods care to some extent what the members want.

You can have your say, but dont whine like little bitches if you dont get your way. I beleive there was more than enough "little" incidents to condemn Cinos. His attitute stank and give this forum a negative vibe. "Ignore his posts" you say? Impossible when every single statement made by any member is automatically countered with some bullshit negative statement made by him. It doesnt matter what is said. He would start an arguemnt based on pure faith, rather than fact.

I dont feel it was wrong. He was warned several times, and he didnt listen. And I hate to be the only one here to say "Tough F**king Shit". If you dont want to listen, then you need to be shown that you in fact do NOT own this forum and cannot behave any way you want. This forum doesnt expect anything other than common decency and respect. Neither of which were EVER shown by Cinos.

491167[/snapback]

You can't ban somebody cause you dislike him or his points of view...! There's nowhere in the rules....and he broke no rules to be banned for 1 year(permanent ban since 1 year is way too long).....even some of the mods admit that he broke no rules with his negativity...!

Sorry but people that stop talking in situations where they think nothing can change are sheep.

491166[/snapback]

NO, we're just not disillusioned.

No offence but people have been talking/bitching about this for 9 pages now. And has anything changed? No.

I bet u could start a poll even boycott this forum and would anything change? No.IMO.

So we're not sheep we just know when the decision is out of our hands :)

491167[/snapback]

You say he deserved it but what did he do exactly? Sure, he was often rather negative and controversial but that's not reason to ban anyone. I mean, was he ever genuinely racist, threatening or hateful towards anyone?

Maybe you're right but I like to believe that some of the mods care to some extent what the members want.

491168[/snapback]

So, do I. Dont get me wrong. I think it would be nice that our words should be heeded, i just dont think we're going to effect decisions.

(Welcome back BTW charlie, hope ur holiday was awesome!! :D )

You can't ban somebody cause you dislike him or his points of view...! There's nowhere in the rules....and he broke no rules to be banned for 1 year(permanent ban since 1 year is way too long).....even some of the mods admit that he broke no rules with his negativity...!

491173[/snapback]

Again, you forget Mars can do what he wants.

Cinos has been balancing on the edge of breaking the rules constantly.

I appreciate a negative opinion. However, an opinion is a judgement, based on facts or experience. Therefor if your opinion is not based on fact or experience, it doesnt count as an opinion. Its just spam.

Technically Cinos has done nothing but provide this forum with 10,000 spam posts.

Is that not breaking the rules?

NO, we're just not disillusioned.

No offence but people have been talking/bitching about this for 9 pages now. And has anything changed? No.

I bet u could start a poll even boycott this forum and would anything change? No.IMO.

So we're not sheep we just know when the decision is out of our hands :)

491176[/snapback]

Did you march against the war in Iraq?Did you ever march about anything?I bet you did.

I also bet you knew nothing is gonna happen.Especially with the war in Iraq.But you had this need to express your opinion,you believed that if they saw thousands of people marchign against their plans,something might happen.Well,i believe that after 10 pages of bitching something might happen.Lets wait and see.

Goddamn Hippies! :P

It's still up to the admins/mods to decide if somebody is allowed to spread his words on THEIR website, not up to "public demand"...

491182[/snapback]

I have flowers in my hair.

491167[/snapback]

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it." -- Voltaire

Just think about it for a minute.