Tromesa - Pasma Czasu

Guest antic

Guest antic

http://www.discogs.com/release/581948

OK, I know most of you have no idea about this album. It's the first ever release of Tromesa / Kino Oko / Bigwigs guys. It was released in 1997 in Poland only by Polstar Records. I'd classify it as a goa-trance, with a lot of arabian / indian influences. The production is OK, lots of analog synths used (I spotted Juno 106, SH-101, TR-808, TR-909), but you got to remember that in Poland at the time (and still today) the equipement was really expensive, so it 'technically' might not be so stunning as other goa releases of the period (IFO, Silicon Trip etc.). However, I think musically it's brilliant and that's the most important part. Besides, the 'old school' analog production feel has it's charm too :)

Lately I've traded this album to few guys from the forum (Vlnik, Ukiro, Niobium & Visine) - if you can please post some comments about this CD, unless ofcourse you didn't liked it then STFU ;):D

The copy I have for trade / sale is near mint - it has few marks on the side of the cover, but 5 out of 6 copies I had had it in exactly the same place, so it's probably caused by some printing issues or materials used. "It's not a bug, it's a feature" as programmers would say...

Additionally, if you want to hear it you can PM or mail me (send your e-mail address), and I'll send you a full album in 64kbps mono mp3 (30MB) through yousendit

The CD was very nice! Way better than I expected, actually =) Very goa trancey, but with a unique (and non-cheesy) flavour. This is recommended, people.

It's realy good and qualitative album, recommended for evryone who likes interesting sound.

!5/5 no, 10/10!

Also it worth to check their second album "Gdyby", that is even better then "Pasma Czasu", to my opinion.

BooM!

Guest antic

It's realy good and qualitative album, recommended for evryone who likes interesting sound.

!5/5 no, 10/10!

Also it worth to check their second album "Gdyby", that is even better then "Pasma Czasu", to my opinion.

BooM!

489683[/snapback]

Yeah, "Gdyby..." is very good too and quite different than "Pasma Czasu". But it's damn hard to find, even here in Poland! I'm still trying to find a copy to replace the one I traded to you :)

@ All, the CD is still available :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest antic

I LOVE !! this album, it's a classic goa trance for me, but i din't know "Gdyby..." nobody could share it ?

496760[/snapback]

yeah, "Gdyby..." is awesome... too bad I can't find it even here in Poland :(

• 2 years later...

has anyone a copy of gdyby for sale/trade?

i have a cdr of it but woudl be nice to replace :)

very old post but well let's try

Guest antic

did you see the date from the first post? ;)

Hehe. Over the last couple of days I received 3 PMs (here & on discogs) asking what I want for that :)

Problem is, I don't have my own copy. At the time I was able to buy and then sale/trade like 5-6 copies and I thought I can easily find one for myself. Hasn't seen one anywhere since...