Oh my OTT!

Drosophila

I have just spend some time in a freezing cold hutt in a sweedish forest with wood burning in the stove and with an out-side-in-the-snow-shit-house (primitive style) and I was so lucky to bring my old Hallucinogen in Dub cd! How can music bring one so much joy I really dont get it, its fucking brilliant! I just have to thank Ott for his interperation off the old classics, psy dub doesnt come better then this... yet....! Lets just say I cant wait for his new stuff... Just had to remind all who has this cd (H. in dub) to play it!!! :rolleyes: I had'nt done that for a while myself and I can now see that was very wrong!!! B)

Well have a brilliant day all of you!! :)

Guest The Journey Man Project

It was great when I ot it way back when it was released, but IMO not the best in psy dub, but the best work I have yet heard from Ott, his album was wayyy to muc same of the same for me, maybe 2 songs grabbed me but the rest just irritated me, would like to hear his new stuff to see if he has developed more, I thin his first album was kinda rushed to get it out there during the popularity of the In Dub release.

Guest antic

I heard it for the first time when I bought it a couple of months ago.  It's not bad.  :lol:  :ph34r:

488842[/snapback]

you BOUGHT it?! I remember somewhere (psy-forum.co.uk?) you said you probably never bought a psytrance CD in your life! and besides - Ott must by a crappy friend, if you have to buy his CD instead of being given one from him ;):D

I have just spend some time in a freezing cold hutt in a sweedish forest with wood burning in the stove and with an out-side-in-the-snow-shit-house (primitive style) and I was so lucky to bring my old Hallucinogen in Dub cd! How can music bring one so much joy I really dont get it, its fucking brilliant! I just have to thank Ott for his interperation off the old classics, psy dub doesnt come better then this... yet....! Lets just say I cant wait for his new stuff... Just had to remind all who has this cd (H. in dub) to play it!!! :rolleyes:  I had'nt done that for a while myself and I can now see that was very wrong!!! B)

Well have a brilliant day all of you!! :)

488818[/snapback]

The buildup to the last synthline in Solstice (Warwick Bassmonkey Mix) is pure bliss!

It was great when I ot it way back when it was released, but IMO not the best in psy dub, but the best work I have yet heard from Ott, his album was wayyy to muc same of the same for me, maybe 2 songs grabbed me but the rest just irritated me, would like to hear his new stuff to see if he has developed more, I thin his first album was kinda rushed to get it out there during the popularity of the In Dub release.

488853[/snapback]

According to the man himself, he was just writing music and realised at one point he had an album's worth. Blumenkraft doesn't sound rushed at all to me, in fact I don't think he's capable of releasing something he's not 100% happy with. His brain just doesn't work that way. If it did, don't you think we'd have had a follow-up already?

you BOUGHT it?! I remember somewhere (psy-forum.co.uk?) you said you probably never bought a psytrance CD in your life! and besides - Ott must by a crappy friend, if you have to buy his CD instead of being given one from him ;):D

488857[/snapback]

Actually it's me that's the crappy friend; I haven't been to visit him and Zoe for months. Besides, I want to support my friends in what they do - that's why I bought HiD - and the Tsunami CD, despite having two tracks on it myself.

Actually it's me that's the crappy friend; I haven't been to visit him and Zoe for months.  Besides, I want to support my friends in what they do - that's why I bought HiD - and the Tsunami CD, despite having two tracks on it myself.

488923[/snapback]

Who's Zoe? :)

There are better dubby albums, like Sub Conscious by Phutureprimitive, but yeah, it's pretty great.

488879[/snapback]

That album sucks so hard. And you always keep mentioning it.. why why? Ambient doesn't get more generic, predictable and cheap..