I just want it all to go away!@#

devious

If you really wanted the discs, you didn't really go about it the right way! If it was me, I would have politely PM'd Aaron again with my offer and details, and not waste time trying to be funny.

I suppose you're right. I should have taken a page out of your book and defend him when he needs no defending since noone attacked him...perhaps he'll like me then and give me a good deal next time :lol::lol:

I suppose you're right. I should have taken a page out of your book and defend him when he needs no defending since noone attacked him...perhaps he'll like me then and give me a good deal next time :lol:  :lol:

489333[/snapback]

well i'll be honest with you

you have two shows.

no show and shit show

but good for you at turning it and backing down, in my opinion quite often very hard to do.

maybee change your name, go into witness protection for a couple of years and come back with a very common c.d maybe crop circles or cryptic crunch maybe half a dozen copies and start passing them out to various members and then i think you will be alright (just as long as you give me a copy to go with the other 10) :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

well i'll be honest with you

you have two shows.

no show and shit show

but good for you at turning it and backing down, in my opinion quite often very hard to do.

maybee change your name, go into witness protection for a couple of years and come back with a very common c.d maybe crop circles or cryptic crunch maybe half a dozen copies and start passing them out to various members and then i think you will be  alright (just as long as you give me a copy to go with the other 10) :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

489345[/snapback]

I tell ya what...how about I give you Cryptic Crunch and you defend me from any jokers in this forum? :lol::lol::lol:

I tell ya what...how about I give you Cryptic Crunch and you defend me from any jokers in this forum?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

489361[/snapback]

would absoluely love that except you have forgotten one thing.

you alreay gave it to me!!

oh well maybee next time

i will have to settle for lets say the whole back catalogue of symbiosis

and we'll throw in a couple of contracts

hows that

good on ya aaron need more characters like yourself

and who said americans can't be jokers!!!!!!!!!

(as long as your not on any of their forums)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D

oh well maybee next time

hows that

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D  :D  :D

489438[/snapback]

People take my "attitude" too far thinking I overreact or I'm over sensitive. Really, that's not the case. I realize I am on the internet, and not that I'm joking or being real, I am just being the way it is meant to be at that particular time :> I don't control it, it's the internet. It means nothing. :-P. If people get emotional about it and take it to certain extremes, then they have issues. I just like being a dick on the net, it's my internet character, especially to those who stalk me :( HQN!!@

hEH! I really don't give a flying fuck one way or another ;) Those who know me know I'm chill. I'm a daddy, I teach my son good things in the physical world. On here, fuck it, anything goes ;> and I like being the bad guy...teehee.

My physical presence > your internet presence -- really. :-D Though, there are some of you I would not mind at all partying with or getting to know further, teehee. In a non-intimate way of course.

I really think this thread should be locked now! It's gone way over where it was supposed to go, no thanks to mr. dickface. =] SO, mods, lock her, my shit's been sold anyways :>

Aaron

People take my "attitude" too far thinking I overreact or I'm over sensitive.  Really, that's not the case.  I realize I am on the internet, and not that I'm joking or being real, I am just being the way it is meant to be at that particular time :>  I don't control it, it's the internet.  It means nothing. :-P.  If people get emotional about it and take it to certain extremes, then they have issues.  I just like being a dick on the net, it's my internet character, especially to those who stalk me :( HQN!!@

hEH!  I really don't give a flying fuck one way or another ;)  Those who know me know I'm chill.  I'm a daddy, I teach my son good things in the physical world.  On here, fuck it, anything goes ;> and I like being the bad guy...teehee.

My physical presence > your internet presence -- really.  :-D  Though, there are some of you I would not mind at all partying with or getting to know further, teehee.  In a non-intimate way of course.

I really think this thread should be locked now!  It's gone way over where it was supposed to go, no thanks to mr. dickface. =]  SO, mods, lock her, my shit's been sold anyways :>

Aaron

489442[/snapback]

sealed

People take my "attitude" too far thinking I overreact or I'm over sensitive.  Really, that's not the case. I realize I am on the internet, and not that I'm joking or being real, I am just being the way it is meant to be at that particular time :>  I don't control it, it's the internet.

...or is it that the real you comes out on the net... Didn't you break records because a certain "damn woman" as you put it?

I just like being a dick on the net, it's my internet character.

:lol::lol::lol: Class A entertainment :lol: Keep'em coming.

On here, fuck it, anything goes ;> and I like being the bad guy...teehee.

:lol::lol::lol:

oh well maybee next time

hows that

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D  :D  :D

489438[/snapback]

Symbiosis back catalogue? Consider it done :lol:

Koxbox - Too Pure Single

Various - Mu Clear (Japanese Tip Records, HARDEST OF SIX TO GET)

Various - Orange Compilation (Japanese Tip Records)

Various - White Compilation (Japanese Tip Records)

Mystery of the Yeti (Tip Records)

Various - Orange Compilation - (Tip Records)

Various - Phosphorescent (Tip Records)

Various - Goa Raume Volume 1

I still want these, but when do I finaly get your IBAN and BIC code?

And what did you asked for it?

greetz...

ward

Okay, so now that Endah received his CDs today. That's a done deal. Sorry no more sale on those ;) for sure. He's too happy and overwhelmed with excitement. Haahaa, was it really too good to be true? Never. Now, if only someone would buy every one of my records, I'm asking $850.00 plus shipping ;)

850 850 850 DOLLARS PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING!@

Lots of super rare 12"s and lots of fun LPs....har

Aaron

• 5 months later...