Releaseinfo Chillcode Music

Entheogenic - Golden Cap - CHILLCD005

Label: Chillcode Music

Style: Ambient/Downbeat/Chillout/World Music

Cat.Nr: ChillCD005

Artist: Entheogenic

Releasedate: End of April/Mai 2006

Distribution: Cosmophilia

This release needs doesn´t need many words ....Entheogenic is finally back with an impressive release ... new dynamic fresh´n crispy basslines, ethnic vocals and psychedelic sounds with new accoustic ingredients and elements ... this new production is an outstanding collection of different kinds of psychedelic chillout, a diversified and fascinating mixture. This album opens a new chapter of psychedelic worldmusic. Enjoy!

1. Midnight Eyes

2. Sideways

3. Golden Cap

4. Zero Plus

5. Kashmir Day Trip

6. The Solution Machine

7. Absphinx

8. Secret Tongues

9. Ju

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Great news!

Release date???

497860[/snapback]

Releaseinfo Chillcode Music

Entheogenic - Golden Cap - CHILLCD005

Label: Chillcode Music

Style: Ambient/Downbeat/Chillout/World Music

Cat.Nr: ChillCD005

Artist: Entheogenic

Releasedate: End of April/Mai 2006

Distribution: Cosmophilia

487164[/snapback]

I also Can't wait for this one. I really liked all the previous releases, including the great 'compilation'!

• 2 weeks later...

Due to heaviest problems with distribution structure the release unfortunately gonna be delayed.

510187[/snapback]

Crap! :(

Well as long as it's coming out this year then I'm still happy.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Due to heaviest problems with distribution structure the release unfortunately gonna be delayed. No exact releasedate yet but we´ll get the album out before summer  :)

510187[/snapback]

Sad news! :( After the brilliant Human Blue & Galaxy albums, I was so excited about the upcoming Entheogenic stuff! But, anyway, I will wait!

BTW, I send my congratulations to chillcode records, because their releases are very high quality stuff :)

• 2 weeks later...

Scrumptious :)

• 3 weeks later...

We have now a new distribution and CHILLCD005 Entheogenic "Golden Cap" should be released end of this month ! Watch out for it, another impressive release of Entheogenic!

Psyshop does now the distribution for us!

Next is the Compilation "Downbeat Liquid Vol.1"

Thomas Chillcode

We have now a new distribution and CHILLCD005 Entheogenic "Golden Cap" should be released end of this month ! Watch out for it, another impressive release of Entheogenic!

Psyshop does now the distribution for us!

Next is the Compilation "Downbeat Liquid Vol.1"

Thomas Chillcode

525942[/snapback]

Great work Thomas! Congratulations!!!my opinion is that chillcode records now is one of the best ambient - chill labels!!! all that thinks coming with many work, and the label is PROFESIONAL for sure!

So.. i think new Entheogenic album will be great!!!i'm looking forward to it!

keep the good work!!! :)

Great work Thomas! Congratulations!!!my opinion is that chillcode records now is one of the best ambient - chill labels!!! all that thinks coming with many work, and the label is PROFESIONAL for sure!

So.. i think new Entheogenic album will be great!!!i'm looking forward to it!

keep the good work!!! :)

528243[/snapback]

Thank you d_vision for the great feedback, i´m doin my best to release good music ... It´s my life! :D

The Entheogenic album is listed already in psyshop.com ... click:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/chi/chi1cd005.html

The compilation "Downbeat Liquid Vol. 1" will come in roughly two months, here the artist line up:

Schatsi, Jaia, Entheogenic, Vibrasphere, Freq, Enterprise, Aural Planet, Eldarlife, U-Recken, HiFi Companions, Magnetrixx ......

Be prepared for something special! :D

Thomas

The Entheogenic album is listed already in psyshop.com

528294[/snapback]

Lovely cover art. I hope this will be something special! :)

The compilation "Downbeat Liquid Vol. 1" will come in roughly two months, here the artist line up:

Schatsi, Jaia, Entheogenic, Vibrasphere, Freq, Enterprise, Aural Planet, Eldarlife, U-Recken, HiFi Companions, Magnetrixx ......

528294[/snapback]

Wow! I loved Jaia's previous ambient attempt on Chill Tribe Records, and we all know Vibrasphere are downtempo masters! I'm looking forward to this!! :D

Be prepared for something special!  :D

Thomas

528294[/snapback]

Thats a solid line-up! Looks like thats something to watch out for :D More summer-chill, something for the hammock ;)

KEEP up the good work!