Astral Projection Unknow track

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello my co-members! There is a mysterious new Astral Projection track on the live act of Vlierzele festival. Here you can download this live video: www.psychedelic.be

The first track of this video is "Back from Hell" from the "Psytisfaction" compilation, but I have any idea about the second track which seems to be a kind of improvisation of Avi Nissim who is playing keyboard synths. The track starts at 3:42 and the end comes around 8:27.

Even if this tune sounds full-on, I have good feelings and sensations when I listen it, because I recognize sometimes the Astral Projection typical atmosphere and vibe inside.

Can someone give me the name of this unknow track? Do you think it will be part of the upcoming "Open Society" album, or has it been already released in a compilation? Give me your impressions about it.

a party belgian freaks will remember for a long time 30 mins after the astral gig 150 policemen spoiled the fun = razzia .... They kept me inside on a wet floor filled with dope from 9 am till 18 pm ....

Guest Cosmogenesis

a party belgian freaks will remember for a long time 30 mins after the astral gig 150 policemen spoiled the fun = razzia .... They kept me inside on a wet floor filled with dope from 9 am till 18 pm ....

486930[/snapback]

Oh, man, very bad! I feel sad for you! :(

But, if you were at this gig, do you know maybe the name of this unknow track?

486930[/snapback]

Dude, I'm sorry to hear that... Sounds like a horrible experience... Did they press charges against you?

Dude, I'm sorry to hear that... Sounds like a horrible experience... Did they press charges against you?

486945[/snapback]

no they didn't even search for it .... We had to give them our id and I had to wait till it was my turn (6pm) .... they checked my name in the computer but since I have a clean register and it was already turning evening they let me go .... I've spent the afternoon smoking all the weed I found on the ground and even took some of it back home ....

You must have been pretty loaded then! I wonder why they even make a razzia when in the end people are able to get free weed?! :blink: But it's nothing but fair if you get sort of paid for the waiting. ;)

well they found a lot of dope and I mean a lot, they started by searching everybody but this went way too slow so after that they only controlled people without a blank register.... I made sure I didn't take more then 3grs back home (3gr is allowed) .... the floor was filled with pills and weed so I was hard to resist ....

I've spent the afternoon smoking all the weed I found on the ground and even took some of it back home ....

486966[/snapback]

at least it was not all for nothing :D

seriously, I feel for you, being held by the police till 6pm would piss me off totally ... ... man, when I hear such stories I even get scared going to psy parties because when there's a razzia all the fun is gone even though I have done nothing and have no drugs :(

I hate the police!

And you don't even get the ticket money back!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Well guys! I have understood that all of you have any idea about this mysterious track! ;)

For the people who were present and have listened this new tune, played by Astral Projection themselves, at this live gig on the Zaal Dallas, I can easy imagine you were in "Another World" :D

But really anyone has told in his mind this though? : "Hummm?? It's a new track from Astral Projection! I want to know more infos about it! I must tell, as a big astral fan, to Avi or Lior the name of this new track!" :D

Come on guys! Anyone? What are you doing? Are you or not big Astral Projection Fans? :blink::blink:

I was at that party also, and I remember they played more then 1 new AP track... They were all pretty old school sounding, at least the melodies, so I'm still having high expectations about it, but I doubt if they would release it. Don't forget many groups have special live tracks! :)

About the razzia at that party, that was madness indeed, I "only" had to stand there for 6 hours :huh:

Guest Cosmogenesis

I was at that party also, and I remember they played more then 1 new AP track... They were all pretty old school sounding, at least the melodies, so I'm still having high expectations about it, but I doubt if they would release it. Don't forget many groups have special live tracks! :)

About the razzia at that party, that was madness indeed, I "only" had to stand there for 6 hours  :huh:

489067[/snapback]

"More than 1 new AP track", and they sounds all pretty old school? :blink: Oooo, it's a pretty good info which means maybe some good things for the upcoming "Open Society" album, even if, of course, these new tracks may never be released. Anyway, I'm now more optimistic for the Astral Projection's new album. :)

"More than 1 new AP track", and they sounds all pretty old school?  :blink:  Oooo, it's a pretty good info which means maybe some good things for the upcoming "Open Society" album, even if, of course, these new tracks may never be released. Anyway, I'm now more optimistic for the Astral Projection's new album.  :)

489241[/snapback]

Iám not optimistic ecause no matter how good the melodies will be, it will be there the fullon bassline which isn´t listenable at all.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Yes, you're right, Radi! The album will sound at 100% full-on! And that's the negative and disappointing point! :(

I know there is any but any possibilities that Open Society will have the same style, the same quality, atmosphere and unique vibe like "Trust in Trance 3" for example! That's definitely sure.

Guest Cosmogenesis

here's a video from the news report later that day

http://www.psychedelic.be/files/razzia.zip

i was at an other party that night, and i remember severely traumatized ppl arriving there, telling the story  :P man I was glad i didn't go to that party hahaaaaaaah

489258[/snapback]

What a pity I can understand this language! ;)

About the razzia at the party: this is how I met my current gf.

When the cops came in, we were all driven into a small area of the venue. I sat down next to this girl & started talking to her. Next thing I knew, it was 8hours later & they called my name to be questioned by the police.

"And they lived happily everafter..."

Can you imagine us telling this story to our grand-childeren one day :D ?

-"How did you get to know Granny, Grantdaddy?"

-"Well there was this drug-raid at an illegal trance-party in 2003 & ..." ;)

489731[/snapback]

LOL! :D

BTW; I got out of the venue pretty fast, it still was 3 'o clock in the afternoon though.

I remember the looks on the faces of those cops... like "wtf are we doing here? why am I holding a shield? why isn't anybody revolting? I wanna go home, I don't feel very comfortable."

About the razzia at the party: this is how I met my current gf.

When the cops came in, we were all driven into a small area of the venue. I sat down next to this girl & started talking to her. Next thing I knew, it was 8hours later & they called my name to be questioned by the police.

"And they lived happily everafter..."

489731[/snapback]

-"but grandaddy, what's a trance party?"-

• 1 month later...

busted.  :ph34r:

489607[/snapback]

That party looked like shit!

And you twats deserved being busted buy the cops that's what ya get for doing the shit,l went too earthcore last yr in Australia here,the cops were cool,you should be all bitch slapped!

The Cavmen :ph34r: