1. Foldingtime 147 wma

2. Atomic Empire wma

3. Son a Bush wma

4. Minas Tirith wma

5. Cloud Sailors wma

6. Osho wma

7. Riding the Dragon wma

8. The Missing Moon wma

Nuclear Ramjet have impressed me with every single track they have released, imo this is one of the most interesting projects in the whole minimal psytrance subgenre. Check out their latest track @ VA - Refresh (Aeon Rec)

NCR are Max and Felix from Montreal, Canada and they have just released their new album! :) Strange - it has been released by Spaceport Records (who are they?) and is available only here :( Looking forward to hearing their new album... maybe their fellow-canadian Basilisk can comment on this one? ;)

http://www.spaceportrecords.ca

http://www.nuclearramjet.com

I'm from Montreal and I went to their launch party two weeks ago. I also got the new CD and beleive me one this one: it is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! The guys improve their sound a lot! If you liked the track "folding time" on the refresh compilation, you have to listen to the new version found on mission to sedna. Its a 13 fucking minutes long masterpiece!

Btw, I think spaceport is their own label... quite sure actually. Remember, their previous album was called "music for spaceports"...

The samples do sound quite interesting but the album is, as far as I could find out, only available through www.archambault.ca and this company does not ship outside of North America. Looks as they are not wanting to enter worldwide distribution <_<

• 3 weeks later...