Best Transwave track

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Well, guys, all of you know that, in fact, Transwave 4th album will come in a very long time (one, two years probably, maybe more :blink: ). Only 4 tracks have been already made, and Frederic and Christof are both very very busy with their other projects. However we hope finally that this upcoming album will not be a big disillusion, because we are waiting so much things about the reunification of the masters Deedrah and Absolum, after a ten years period of non-collaboration.

By the past, Transwave project was, no doubt, one of the best all-time in the oldschool goa period, between 1995-1997, with three successfull great albums (Hypnorhythm, Phototropic & Helium). So, in your opinion, which track represents the best of Transwave great work? Which is their best track ever made?

Personnaly, I want to vote for "Anahata", one of my all-time favorite tunes : just amazing, a pure killarghhhhh masterpiece. :D

P.S.: Sorry if this topic has been already made in the past. ;)

cycles of life

dj_purity_control - 28-Jan-05 05:08 PM

"Cycles Of Life" is the one psychedelic trance song that can still move me to tears every single time I hear it. 100% perfect from a musical point of view. Total sonic fierceness, metallically resonating synths, and an alien mating call. It all builds up to a pressure point, and suddently the harder part drops off and we're left with the gated choir rising up from the darkness... and for a few seconds, everything's right in the world.

well said :)

btw why haven't there been made more tribute tracks like:

http://www.discogs.com/release/202257

??

I think that's a nice gesture

cycles of life

dj_purity_control - 28-Jan-05 05:08 PM

"Cycles Of Life" is the one psychedelic trance song that can still move me to tears every single time I hear it. 100% perfect from a musical point of view. Total sonic fierceness, metallically resonating synths, and an alien mating call. It all builds up to a pressure point, and suddently the harder part drops off and we're left with the gated choir rising up from the darkness... and for a few seconds, everything's right in the world.

well said :)

btw why haven't there been made more tribute tracks like:

http://www.discogs.com/release/202257

??

I think that's a nice gesture

486062[/snapback]

word

Guest The Journey Man Project

Land of Freedom, and the remixes have all been very tasty, actually the first remix was better than the original IMO, the Deedreah one was just a nice light modern trance track, very nice for the trip home... Deedrah has been an awesome project but must say the last album had wicked music but such poor samples I couldn't buy it....

Cycles of life

I still play it almost daily !

It talks to me right now as i go through lots of changes in my life...

486154[/snapback]

It is indeet a very nice track but too bright for me, i need it more darker and prefer Helium, anyway do anyone know of other such dark tracks as Helium from Transwave?

REEEEEZWAAAAAALKEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!

and all the remixes, actually I prefer the Black Thunder Remix.. pretty rare but much worth it ;)

PS I've completely given up hope on Transwave IV... IMO if it ever happens (and mind you there have been talks about this since the year 2000!!) it will be VERY dissapointing. These guys just forgot how to make good music IMO :(

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

REEEEEZWAAAAAALKEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!

and all the remixes, actually I prefer the Black Thunder Remix.. pretty rare but much worth it ;)

PS I've completely given up hope on Transwave IV... IMO if it ever happens (and mind you there have been talks about this since the year 2000!!) it will be VERY dissapointing. These guys just forgot how to make good music IMO :(

486162[/snapback]

With a bit of luck it'll be a brand new killargh full on production :lol:

The best:

Vision Quest (Just so nice melodies and trippy athmosphere)

Land of Freedom (Tribute to MWNN) (Same as above)

Absolum (That melody in the middle is magic, supernatural!)

My Dear Medical Assurance (In the end, everything fits so perfect)

Hypnorhythm is not as good as the others IMO. But it has nice tracks.

Well, guys, all of you know that, in fact, Transwave 4th album will come in a very long time (one, two years probably

485964[/snapback]

I didn't hear about this?!? That would be sooo awesome, although it's dangerous to mess with perfection. Speaking of perfection: Byron Bay, Vision Quest and Malaka dance. It don't get no better dan dat!

-A