new vibrasphere album

benf52

Nice cover:

Posted Image

485299[/snapback]

nice indeed :wub:

OLD cover :P

485312[/snapback]

I don't get it ... what has this one to do with the new Vibrasphere cover?

It's nice though :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

OLD cover :P

485312[/snapback]

What are you talking about? Your cover represents the geological site of Capaddocia in Turkey (old lava mountains). But the cover of Archipelago doesn't represent the same site and the same landscape! So it's a new cover! :P

Guest Astro Cortex

What are you talking about? Your cover represents the geological site of Capaddocia in Turkey (old lava mountains). But the cover of Archipelago doesn't represent the same site and the same landscape! So it's a new cover!  :P

485631[/snapback]

Ha! Of course it's a different place, as the Autechre cover shows an artificial/computer-generated landscape (AFAIK) ;) .

It's just that the Vibrasphere cover somehow reminded me of that one within a millisecond.

It is a coincidence, of course, but the cover also made me immediately think of 'Amber'. Although I prefer the Autechre cover.

Pedro

http://www.twohandsdistribution.com/rel.htm

check out the new vibrasphere tracks... especially "landmark"... sounds yummy i can't wait...

485298[/snapback]

Thanks.. but where did you find samples? For me it says "Sound samples coming soon...". :(

Oh and the cover is beautiful indeed!