Infected Mushroom Car

phobium

Does anyone else have problems loading the pictures?

484533[/snapback]

now i see them, and i have ok connection.

:D

and also stop quoting previous msg plz... :P

484536[/snapback]

wheres the problem?

stop quoting the pics reger,it doesnt help your connection!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

484538[/snapback]

wtf?! when i quoted there were no pics, plus you quoted them yourself, so STFU cunt :P!

so the dude has a car.. big fucking deal  :rolleyes:

484570[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

come on guys, don't be so mean! :)

i mean, think a bit .. if you saw that car on the street .. wouldn't you go: "ahahaha wonderful! this car just made my day!"

and then y'all would go home and do a few clicks to get some more info on that party.

485061[/snapback]

I don't think so ... I'd shake my head at this pathetic thing. Advertising a psy party! Doesn't that shock you? Maybe I need to say it again: ADVERTISING a psy party! Doesn't that shock you now? Come on, this stuff is supposed to be underground and no chav shitheads shall be attracted by such ridiculous idiotic painted cars! Soon we'll have the Golf GTI shithead division with their oh so cool spoilers everywhere and whatnot on the cars get their frecking crap vehicles spraypainted like that! Psychedelic Tunning! Arrrgh, fuck it, makes me wanna go get a freakin' big hammer and go doin' some workout in the night ... good for my arm muscles, grrr...

Maybe they need to do this to it:

485391[/snapback]

lol, this is genious :lol:

I don't think so ... I'd shake my head at this pathetic thing. Advertising a psy party! Doesn't that shock you? Maybe I need to say it again: ADVERTISING a psy party! Doesn't that shock you now? Come on, this stuff is supposed to be underground and no chav shitheads shall be attracted by such ridiculous idiotic painted cars! Soon we'll have the Golf GTI shithead division with their oh so cool spoilers everywhere and whatnot on the cars get their frecking crap vehicles spraypainted like that! Psychedelic Tunning! Arrrgh, fuck it, makes me wanna go get a freakin' big hammer and go doin' some workout in the night ... good for my arm muscles, grrr...

485366[/snapback]

I have to agree, it is really sad what IM is doing... Its really going against what I personly find good about the psyscene (maybe I am in utopia but) I really like that its underground and something you should find not get in your face, and especielly not on pick-up mode, damn thats just bad karma man ;)<_<:(

Just got to thing of this. I was at a three day long non stop party last summer and the only group/person who said anything understandable in the mic was IM... I dunno but made feel a bit qweesy from where I was standing hearing them promoting them self as the only ones on the festival... why...??? damn that shit!!! and now I see a painted pick-up where does it end? :huh::P:unsure::(:o