Juno Reactor - Luciana

Goblim

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess if you don't like long drawn out ambient then you are going to find this boring.

Juno Reactor have always one to explore many styles so it's only fitting that they should have an ambient album too. Ambient doesn't have to go anywhere. It's not all about the destination it's the journey that counts sometimes.

I guess if you don't like long drawn out ambient then you are going to find this boring.

Juno Reactor have always one to explore many styles so it's only fitting that they should have an ambient album too. Ambient doesn't have to go anywhere. It's not all about the destination it's the journey that counts sometimes.

Journey = going somewhere. I don't care if it returns to where it started if it goes somewhere.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...

Juno Reactor - Lu.ci-ana ( Inter-modo / , 1994 )

Img: https://www.discogs.com/Juno-Reactor-Luciana/release/61352

1. Lu.Ci-ana (61:20)

Its a machine journey worth visiting. First time I listen to it was at a friends place in 2003 on his massive soundsystem.It was late/dark, we played chess with candles lit and smoked peacepipe while the luciana ship honked. The imagination of what this massive track was, still floats heavy in my soul. Later I learned and appreciated the Lu-Ci-anas true meaning and use. A nuclear arms demonstration

For all wishing to hear drone, this is One.

Ps. You can now get the album signed by Ben Watkins on Juno Reactor's homepage. There's 1 copy left (30/7-2016) and mine should be on its way to my mailbox. Which is Awesome.

Peace & Love, Boom!

Juno made it big ... matrix do i need to say more??

god is god and bibles n shit... whatever

this one brings good memos specially i seen it on cinema holy fuck was beautiful

and that zion shit ah well we know this movie got all that shit , i know and understand all this bullshit ...

u wanna know best one?? fuck all

fuckin shivers in cinema astonished this was in a fucking movie with fucking major surround fucking sound ... fuckkkkkkkking awesome that ACIDDDDDD shiiittttt <3

and yea i also dig prodigy being my favourite of all FAT OF THE LAND some might say jilted gen but fuck that its FAT OF DA LAND and thats it lol

and if you havent watched Animatrix then mate... DIG IT! ITS BEAUT

Overhyped back then and overrated. Had it not been a pioneer and respected goa artist (rightly so) behind this music, I reckon it would have been ignored or quickly forgotten. This is way inferior to the best drone ambient available even around 1990-1995, too basic. Anyway some like it, good for them. I don't have the patience for drone ambient that does not progress anywhere.