Iceman - Turbulent

Guest Deku81

Yet another illustration of some people liking good music, others liking a loud dirty kick with some shitty pointless "psychedelic" effects over top of it. Is the Iceman album not good for dancing like a retard or something???

This is one of the few creative nitzonot albums I've heard. Maybe not the best actually, I like the Syndrome & Chemical Synthesis albums too, but it's up there... there's a lot of nitzonot albums that are no good at all.

You must be a real retard if you can't appreciate the talent behind some of the tracks. Here is Venom for example:

"OMG that kick is not loud & dark enough wut shitty music!!1!"

Yet another illustration of some people liking good music, others liking a loud dirty kick with some shitty pointless "psychedelic" effects over top of it. Is the Iceman album not good for dancing like a retard or something???

Wrong.

I don't like neither. Whoever told you I like psychedelic effects lied.

If you ever come across a post where I praise Principles Of Flight, or for that matter, anything that would come close, I will retract what I said and bite my tongue. Until that happens, kiddo, keep in mind that you don't have nearly enough calcium to pick a bone with me.

But your post doesn't lie, you swiss cheese lover! So once again: L O L !

Insulting me won't get you anywhere, except help you maintain the function of the official psynews laughing stock dork :)

Ehhhh no Nitzho bashing or I'll kick ur ass Rino :P

Yeah well ok its maybe cheezy, but I mean, let those who love this be proud of that! Common Nitzho children! Unite!

Moreover Eyal Ben Or is really extremely talented, he write good melodies like hungry puppies swallow cookies!

• 11 months later...

I listened to it a couple of times, not every track is good, but their are some pretty nice ones too, if I find the time I'll post a review ;)

on second thought, I love the entire album :) like said here before by others, this is one of the few really nicely made nitzhonot albums, along with injector - illusion & the first sonichaos album & of caurse agnetons album. besides the ones I named here there's actually not one other nitzo album I really want to own. I just can & will not put these in the same category as the other cheese :)

• 3 years later...

6VIBurD.gif

"Won't somebody please think of the children!?!"

Oh the corn. The cheese. The corn and the cheese. Unlike the stuff that Agneton produces (nitzho bathed in dark goa with a more aggressive edge) this is pure nitzhonot and should be taken with a grain of salt. But reading some of the angry comments from the past...you'd think this guy pulled a threeway with your mom and your sister in your race car bed.

It's fast with lots of stops and starts, key changes, and sometimes cringe worthy samples (let's face it the whole Sex Style track is an embarrassment to music). Arpeggio goes up, arpeggio goes down. Can't explain it, but when I hear this music I picture sleazy overweight older European men adorned with gold chains and tufts of chest hair doing a lot of Jersey Shore fist pumping. In a speedo of course.

"Cover that up...it's not sexy."

It is what it is and you should know that before you decide to toss someones salad for it. Cheesy though it may be it is also exceedingly rare with one copy being sold for 150 bucks. But if you want a T-rex and naked chick flying through a frozen landscape well, that sh*t is gonna cost you.

Mdk