01. 09'28" Kabalah

02. 08'03" Enlightened Evolution

03. 07'23" The Feelings

04. 09'38" Utopia

05. 07'29" Black And White

06. 09'55" People Can Fly

07. 07'40" Radial Blur

08. 08'03" Aurora Borealis

09. 07'47" Still Dreaming (Anything Can Happen)

Review:

VERY GOOD album !!! The first album under the name Astral Projection (its real

name should be Trust In Trance 3) !

Best Tracks are 1,3,4,6 and 7 ! My favorite is Track 6 : People Can Fly ... it

really makes you fly ;-)

But ALL Tracks are good ! Rating : 8.5/10

Guest Stathis_gti

This is Astral Projection's first album.Simply the best.There is not a bad

track in this album not even an average one.Kabalah And Utopia = full on party

tracks.People can fly is the best downbeat track i have ever heard.If you dont

have this album you have nothing.Rating 10/10!!

• 5 years later...

Released 1995, the other name of this album is trust in Trance 3.

Posted Image

1. Astral Projection / Kabalah

2. Astral Projection / Enlightened Evolution

3. Astral Projection / The Feelings

4. Astral Projection / Utopia

5. Aban Don / Black & White

6. SFX / People Can Fly

7. Astral Projection / Radial Blur

8. SFX / Aurora Borealis

9. SFX / Still Dreaming (Anything Can Happen)

I´am dissapointed that this album is still missing here, i´am alzo dissapointed that the sidemenu is missing here, too! but now to the album, this is real classic, every track rocks and is classic, here are the wel known astral tracks like people can fly, aurora borealis and Kabalah. Not much albums have tracks with so emotional melodies like this, the production quality is very good especially for this year, if you give a child or a guy this cd and don´t say in which year it is released he would say that this is pretty new. I´am deep in the trancescene since 2002 and when i listened the tracks first i thought that they´re new. I only can say i love this compilation and it is in the topten of all released trance cd´s till now so i rate it 10/10. Add your comments on this cd. Oh and note the most known track people can fly isn´t astral, it is SFX which is the same but anyway you should know this.

For all:

1.Trust In Trance 3 1995

2.Astral Files 1996

3.Dancing Galaxy 1997

4.Another World 1999

5.In The Mix 2000

6.Amen 2002

7.Ten 2004

Sfx Rainbirds 1995

Sfx Unreleased Tracks '89-'94 1998

I have All Albums

412787[/snapback]

If there are just 7 Astral Projection releases why the remix album is called Ten? Do they count the trust in trance 1/2 albums as Astral Projection? and if it is so, they are 9 but not 10 so i´am wondering about that.

Isn't Ten an album of tracks merely mixed or chosen by Astral Projection, they didn't actually write them, did they?

414115[/snapback]

No, they didn´t write them, but instead of giving the tracks to the good artists like MFg, Pleiadians, Green nuns of the revolution, Man with no Name and other oldschool groups they gave the tracks to the worsed full-on groups that are out there for remixing, i realy can´t understand why.

If there are just 7 Astral Projection releases why the remix album is called Ten? Do they count the trust in trance 1/2 albums as Astral Projection? and if it is so, they are 9 but not 10 so i´am wondering about that.

413771[/snapback]

Please, oh please, don't assume anymore...it just gets too much radi... :unsure::huh:

11/10, one of the five best albums of all time.

Κabalah, People Can Fly and Enlightened Evolution are ultra classic tracks. Nothing more to say: the classic!

BTW who says that it has been released in 1995?

413771[/snapback]

have you ever thought there's 10 remixes on it?

413940[/snapback]

Please, oh please, don't assume anymore...it just gets too much radi... :unsure:  :huh:

414489[/snapback]

AP actually said so on their website. "10 albums of AP, 10 remixes on the new cd..." etc.

Ten is for celebrating ten years of AP, not 10 albums, tracks or whatever

416557[/snapback]

A psyshop from Uk called chaosunlimited says that the album is called Ten because Ten remixes, Ten years of astral Projection and Ten albums of them but how can it be when the albums aren´t Ten? Of course the album sucks big time coz the remixes are done from the worsest fullon artists out there.

• 2 weeks later...

A real beauty it is, yes!

Maybe someone can help with something that's puzzling me.

This TIT cd005 version of the album

http://www.discogs.com/release/156240

has these images scanned

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?what=R&obid=156240

Two covers are scanned. Which cover is the right one? Only asking because my cd inner cover says catalogue no 2041-2, the cd says TRUST IN TRANCE 3, but the cd cover only says Astral Projection TRUST IN TRANCE without the 3-digit.

So it looks to me as if I have a mix of a TIT cd and cd inner cover, and a TIP cd 005 cover. Or maybe the TIT cover is without a 3 digit in the title?!? I'm in the dark here.

Anyway, if anyone can solve this mystery and tell me where things are going wrong (apart from this message ;) ) I'd surely appreciate it. :)

A real beauty it is, yes!

Maybe someone can help with something that's puzzling me.

This TIT cd005 version of the album

http://www.discogs.com/release/156240

has these images scanned

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?what=R&obid=156240

Two covers are scanned. Which cover is the right one? Only asking because my cd inner cover says catalogue no 2041-2, the cd says TRUST IN TRANCE 3, but the cd cover only says Astral Projection TRUST IN TRANCE without the 3-digit.

So it looks to me as if I have a mix of a TIT cd and cd inner cover, and a TIP cd 005 cover. Or maybe the TIT cover is without a 3 digit in the title?!? I'm in the dark here.

Anyway, if anyone can solve this mystery and tell me where things are going wrong (apart from this message ;) ) I'd surely appreciate it. :)

427546[/snapback]

The one without the number '3' appearing on the cover is the TIP05 release.