Yamabikaya - The Arrival

Anoebis

I just cam across this...5 years after the last post...I think that for the time it was not as bad as these comments say..I do enjoy tracks 3 and 5. Not the best at all, and the sound could be warmer but I think this is quite listenable.. 7/10

• 10 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 8 years later...

This album by Yamabikaya, Mastered by non other than Erez of Infected Mushroom ~ for him it was a fustrating gig and he did after what I've heard, not enjoy the music. Still holds up great with a solid high master volum with hard hitting clear sound it is really cool to hear on a Psychedelic area alone or combined with other (DarkPsy) tracks. DJ me. 

If you own the physical CD, you know what a piece of Art it is, also the Audio that contain more and better tracks currently availible online like on youtube.

It's a gem of an album IMHO. Kind of Japanese style of Oozie- & Suomisoundi  .. Japanesoundi

Anyway, for those of us with a shroomed love and fond memory of the Yamabikayas, and to the other curious ones.. KER just announced the official worldwide release of their 4 previously UNRLSD albums! :) LPs+EPs: 
https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/album/early-1997-1998-lp

PS. That artist-font, is one of the greatest up there with Hallucinogen's. 

KERDiG018a.jpg

KERDiG019a.jpg

KERDiG020.jpg

KERDiG021.jpg