Texas Faggot - Petomans Peflett

Guest Mindbender

This Album is definitely the most interesting piece of music I've heard for a

long time. I love it though! It's the best all all the styles packed into

melody filled beats twister basslines. An excellent job done on this album!

Must have! Now selling somewhere near you. uh... YA!

• 3 years later...

after all this years it's still the best cd I own !!!!!

487598[/snapback]

this is indeedy just marvellous.

texas faggott really pulled it as gay as they could and the result is phenomenal.

this is the holy grail of suomi saundiieh. :)

• 1 year later...

one of the most weird spunkadelic tribal album!!!texas faggot have absolutely UNIQUE style! well mybe their music isnt for any time but if u find the perfect moment u will like very much!!!

my rating: 6,9/10

The best Texas Faggott album in my book! Perfect blend of goa'ish melodies, werid samples, funky vibes and happy creations! It's a timeless gem! :wub:

This album opened my eyes to joys of the weird Suomi sounds and has been a praised item in my collection for many years, me loves it long time!

• 10 months later...

This album is spectacular. And yes it sounds much better than their first one.

Every track has a story to tell and kinda very funny and at the same time weird.

"Fuck the fucking fuckers". Brilliant :D

• 4 years later...
  • 10 years later...

How in the earth I was listening this album already 2000 summer at the Muffin's Cottage trip...(?). I remember having first 2 on the 24/7 repeat there.

So, hand up who turned that Jewish clock CCJHWH? 1 at the milleniumz-umz-umz. Also what bugs me greatly is that 12th Feb 1999 Firaxis released Alpha Centauri and Weird Vibes sampled the shit out of that game .mp3z already during years 97-98. Starting to feel like a timetraveller, or then world had been timehacked, chances are pretty fckng low on both :D

Or is that old French-clock (the "OG real time") somehow made a quick cumback somehow?

Also, literally why 12/13 == 12*28/364 and what is the fricking possibility it passing the Omer-portion test?

- DJ Waldo-Bobo