Pleiadians - IFO

Guest Mindbender

because in some places the language doesnt seem so smooth and have some small grammar mistakes ;):)

370772[/snapback]

well purple sun did her best and I thank her a lot for the effort... go critize someone else, she did her best...

maybe you write a review ????

aaaaaaah reger don't reply I'm not going to answser, this is the review section, if you have nothing so say about IFO and it seems like you don't go spam somewhere else... zucht *

Ummmm, yeah, as reaction to your own arrogant attitude too... <_<

367978[/snapback]

To be fair seraph, you are the only one who' arrogant here. Cinos was just voicing his opinion, and you're mocking him for having a different view than you. You have to realize that this is a subjective matter, it's not an objective truth. For you it's a masterpiece, for Cinos it's not. Simple as that.

I also agree with Cinos that this album isn't all that good. Maia is awesome, and there are some other good ones too, but it gets tiresome if you listen to it as a whole. 7,5/10 maybe, not much more. And yeah, if a grade system is to make any sense 10/10 means everything is perfect, unless you can't distinguish it from what really is just that. And "11/10" or "20/10" is not logic at all, sorry.

To be fair seraph, you are the only one who' arrogant here. Cinos was just voicing his opinion, and you're mocking him for having a different view than you. You have to realize that this is a subjective matter, it's not an objective truth. For you it's a masterpiece, for Cinos it's not. Simple as that.

371575[/snapback]

Voicing his opinion for like 10th time about the album, constantly INSISTING that is lame and mediocre ? :huh:

That more sounds like bashing than actual opinion, but it doesn't matter, I can get arrogant when I see unfair opinioning. Cheers.

Voicing his opinion for like 10th time about the album, constantly INSISTING that is lame and mediocre ?  :huh:

That more sounds like bashing than actual opinion, but it doesn't matter, I can get arrogant when I see unfair opinioning. Cheers.

371669[/snapback]

Hmm, did he call it "lame" or "mediocre"? Anyways, everybody has different opinions, that's just how it is. No big deal....

old school goa classics  :)

I even can`t make up my mind what is better this one or "Family of light".

376504[/snapback]

This one for sure....but Family Of Light is not far behind it... :D

old school goa classics  :)

I even can`t make up my mind what is better this one or "Family of light".

376504[/snapback]

as an best album I say IFO

but best track I say 100% head spin, first track on 'family of light'...

as an best album I say IFO

but best track I say 100% head spin, first track on 'family of light'...

376589[/snapback]

Let's not forget Modulation and Meter, please....:P:)

Let's not forget Modulation and Meter, please....:P:)

376594[/snapback]

yés but with pleiadians is al so tight...

it's the difference between super good and super super good...

head spin was my first pleiadians track I heard so maybe that's why

Indeed this is a true masterpiece, first because it still sounds so much different from the rest, then for giving and identity and a concept and for being so complex... This was one of the first albums that made me realise the power of music, the power of goa, to build up to take your mind into another step, and still it is psychedelic as well.

They enchanced the formula on Family of Light, wich is more perfect, more production enhancements, but the first is always the first and this one has so much meaning... And I'm glad that it touches us all (well not everyone) because that is what music does, changes, alters, makes you move, makes you feel.

It's a shame that producers nowadays don't reach this perfect state of consciousness, so much hard work put onto this and even the artwork is remarkable.

My favourite track has always been Alcyone, but all the other tracks are pretty good, Electra has so much meaning in it, Asterope builds it up so well and well the rest is fine. The ambient track takes a while to develop but it's still nice, not compared to Seven Sisters from the second album, wich is more well achieved.

Were are pleiadians nowadays? Checked the last track on Etnica's compilation? Trippy! B)

Alcyone's remix is great too  :)

377968[/snapback]

by species? i've heard it but i didn't find it special...it seems that the song builds on empty space...its strange :) i have to listen it several times

Guest The Journey Man Project

Never ever got this album or their other one, no matter if I listened to it stoned, on shroomz on acid on "E" or straight, it just never tweaked with me... I gave my copies of both albums away for free...

Never ever got this album or their other one, no matter if I listened to it stoned, on shroomz on acid on "E" or straight, it just never tweaked with me... I gave my copies of both albums away for free...

380166[/snapback]

Change your nickname then cause you ain't true Journey Man if you don't like Cosmic Journeys...;):P

Change your nickname then cause you ain't true Journey Man if you don't like Cosmic Journeys...;):P

380204[/snapback]

:lol: I have to admit my fingers were tinting to post on that one too...

but then again taste is taste :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest E-Mantra

All the Pleiadians songs are GREAT ..

for me..the best album ever is Family of Light and the second one this one,,

Head spin , modulation, electra ..just f. amzing..the higher state ...

but there was also good goa trance albums like Cosmosis-Cosmology , ux, dreamweaver etc..

All the Pleiadians songs are GREAT ..

392235[/snapback]

That's one opinion.

Another opinion is some of the Pleiadian tracks are great, some are okay, and some are really boring. Personally I feel IFO has around 3 great tracks, the rest are pretty repetitive and, dare I say, mindless and monotonous ordeals.

I think I'm one of the few, but I think there second album beats the first. In fact, I find IFO not good at all!

Sorry dudes, I'm an oldskool freak, but I don't seem to like that album!

greetz...

395192[/snapback]

and I gave it to you goddamn it :lol:

;)