2 Flake (Deeply Fried Mix)

3 Modifications

4 Digger

5 Nukra

6 Homtomatic

7 Sonic Tonic

8 Toffy Slave

9 Tribal Mood

Being a fan of progressive and goa it is not that often I stumble over full-on albums. I just try to stear clear knowing they rarely meet my taste. But then there are the occasional full-on albums that DOES meet my taste ... These I would never wanna be without in the collection since they rock the SkeletonMan ass as much as any classic proggy or goa album. Altöm is one of those acts. And Hujaboy's Sonic Tonic is one of those albums.

Full-on afficionado or not, this is just a great album! Like Altöm's Groove Control, even if Sonic Tonic belongs to the full-on genre and as such does not offer the typical psychedelia elements, there are many times during this album I feel like almost bordering ... no, hell, I AM penetrating Psychedelia! The sheer magnitude of this music throws you into Psychedelia, if you give it a small try. Like track 4 Digger. All full-on recipe, but so well put together Psychedelia opens its doors the instant you open your mind to mayheem dance trance craze. This guy knows how to put an effective trance track together. The day an album like this doesn't do it for me, is the day trance doesn't do it for me. This is the shit and revitalizing my faith in isra-trance. A big thank you to Sir Nir for that!

Summarizing, if you like full-on there's no question about it. Get it! If you're not a full-on fan, get it, and have your faith in isra-trance reborn.

On a funny note, I was offered this cd on sale at the Sonica Festival 2005 in Italy. I refused to buy it partly because of the label that relased it (Hom-Mega = full-on), partly because of the artwork which I found utterly lame at the time. I should have given it a 2nd chance as I love the artwork now. It's good office humour as we say in Denmark! :lol: