A feel good album I think :)

A really nice album through & through!

Favourites for me are

Light Blue Ocean

Astral Cave

Earth Song

but all tracks feel nice.

A feel good album I think :)

It is probably one of the most beutiful psy album of all times.

• 8 months later...

100% agree with you, the best album, not just chill. This is the one to rule them all!!!

I listened to it again today, after all those years it still takes my mind of the daily bullshit. A sure sign of a real classic in mho.

Lots of search out there for this one.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is my favourite album from these guys. It seems the most balanced, inspired and focused of all 5. I don't tire while listening to it at all. Really nice!

Now for a bit of a tangent that still bears some relation to this album:

Spontaneous Illumination is good but I feel they just took some of their favourite melodic structuring from the first album and overused it to the point of depreciation. Sure they changed and developed the structuring a little. It's like Entheogenic Version 1.5 a bit. The album lacks balance IMO and is a bit empty. Feels incomplete in some way as though they lacked new ideas. It's still nice though and to give a better quality opinon on it I'd prefer to write about it after a more recent listen.

Third is a pretty good remix album. No comment on the artists specifically as a result.

Golden Cap I've only listened to once but it felt soulless and I got bored really quickly at the time. Perhaps as a result of my listening to their other earlier work so much before giving it a play.

Fifth album, Urubus, I quite like(though nowhere near as much as their first) and probably put it in second place in their discography for the moment. It has some good balance and completeness to it. Haven't listened to it for some time so my opinion on this one might have changed.

• 2 weeks later...