Review:

Nitzhonot sucks big time!!! Seriously how can a record company

release such shit???I just bought this cd, beacuse I thought the Cd cover

was cool...well better to spend your money on other cd like Pleiadians IFO

or X-dream Radio...The only thing I like is the sample on the first track

"Cops don´t like me So I don´t like cops" 2/10

• 1 year later...
  • 10 years later...

Awesome comments for this release, any real review anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

This is a really good Nitzhonot CD, but of course you can't expect much praise for this gem on a forum like this :P...most people don't know a lot about this style!

Anyhow, the music has darker tendencies and there's a good bunch of tweaking and layering to be found on here, packed with a wide variety of booming kicks and percussion. Speaking from a purely melodic point of view, there were better Nitzhonot artists around (depending on your taste I'd say Trivia, Luminus, Iceman, etc) but none of them come even close to the darker and strange moods created in these tracks. Think Alien. Think horror movies. Think sci-fi b-movies. Think it all together now!

My personal favorites would be:

4. Brain Friction (What a badass kick!!)

7. Fortune Teller (A bit lighter in mood, but awesome for parties, with lots of variations and pretty tight sound)

8. Mantra (Rough, powerful, hard!)

9. Killer Apes (Outstanding track with awesome acidic sounds and a really deep kick)

Recommended. 8/10

• 1 month later...

This is a really good Nitzhonot CD, but of course you can't expect much praise for this gem on a forum like this :P...most people don't know a lot about this style!

Anyhow, the music has darker tendencies and there's a good bunch of tweaking and layering to be found on here, packed with a wide variety of booming kicks and percussion. Speaking from a purely melodic point of view, there were better Nitzhonot artists around (depending on your taste I'd say Trivia, Luminus, Iceman, etc) but none of them come even close to the darker and strange moods created in these tracks. Think Alien. Think horror movies. Think sci-fi b-movies. Think it all together now!

My personal favorites would be:

4. Brain Friction (What a badass kick!!)

7. Fortune Teller (A bit lighter in mood, but awesome for parties, with lots of variations and pretty tight sound)

8. Mantra (Rough, powerful, hard!)

9. Killer Apes (Outstanding track with awesome acidic sounds and a really deep kick)

Recommended. 8/10

Ok taste is personal but I recently discovered your music on youtube (didn't know you were a psynews member :)), and I am wondering how you can rate this album 8/10, the music you released is at least 17 times better than this !!

Hey bro, thanks for the compliment about my music, really apreciated!!! However, I'm dead serious when I say that albums like this one are the main source of inspiration for all my music!! Not to say I don't like and/or listen 'regular' Goa Trance, but to me Nitzhonot (i.e. the quality Nitzho, of course) is like an ameliorated form of most Goa, leaving out all the burdening and unnecessary parts, and focusing on those neverending melodies and powerful kicks! :) How can I explain myself? It's really a matter of taste, and I know I stand alone in my opinion against 99,999999999% of the rest of the world and 99,9999% of the psychedelic fans, that's for sure... :P. However, maybe I could draw your attention to a few points:

-listen how often and many times the kick and percussion changes from track to track, and compare it to most goa trance and you'll find a world of difference...way more variation in here!

-after each 16 beats, a new melody or change seems to bump its way in...it's of course very untrancy and unhypnotizing, but it adds so much surprises and climaxes!

-so many rhytmic changes in each track, again way more often than in most goa...buildups, triplet parts, kickrolls everywhere,...

Maybe Nitzho is to Goa what B-movies are to 'quality' movies. More gimmicks, less professionalism, but sooo much spontaneous enthusiasm :D!

That's enough for an explanation, I hope...