Infected Mushroom - Classical Mushroom

Guest chleroux[at]nordnet[dot]fr

Huh, it seemed they are valid reviews then, sorry Rain...

So, that means that I can review old albums as well and it would be helpful for someone ? I would have never guessed... :unsure:B)

I actually lost hope that anyone would be interested in old releases since there is too much music made nowadays....:D

Huh, it seemed they are valid reviews then, sorry Rain...

So, that means that I can review old albums as well and it would be helpful for someone ? I would have never guessed... :unsure:  B)

I actually lost hope that anyone would be interested in old releases since there is too much music made nowadays....:D

376500[/snapback]

More offtopic from me here :):rolleyes:

Most of the new music sucks donkey balls, all I'm doing now is looking for some old music :)

So, that means that I can review old albums as well and it would be helpful for someone ? I would have never guessed... :unsure:  B)

376500[/snapback]

off course you do ;)

and sorry to say... but the reviews in the old review section...

the quality is often not that good... the reviews writtten these days are much much better not considering a release....

off course you do  ;)

and sorry to say... but the reviews in the old review section...

the quality is often not that good... the reviews writtten these days are much much better not considering a release....

376527[/snapback]

You are absolutely right...maybe I will start with some PLATINUM OLDIES too...;):P

You are absolutely right...maybe I will start with some PLATINUM OLDIES too...;):P

376533[/snapback]

do that my friend, the newcommers will thank you for that...

and so will I, we all can learn from each other :)

Yeph, I've been listening to psytrance for about year and a half now seriously and your review on Pleiadians I.F.O. helped me to discover this great release :)

376460[/snapback]

that's great news, thanx for sharing cause that's my intention...

mission succeeded :D

I didnt like classical mushroom that much.....a tad cheesy..... :ph34r:

BP Empire was 10 times better imo.

376502[/snapback]

i wont be surprised if ure the only person on Earth that thinks that.

Bust a move is the best track Infected mushroom ever made. If the melody at the end is original, created by themself (anyone knows?) then they had an incredible inspiration, a real stroke of genius. I think they are the most talented psytrance producers in the scene, too bad they waste their real talent now.

A real steady release. This is what made Infected Mushroom so popular, and for a reason! Those melodies are like a piece of heaven. Those days IM just didn't go wrong... too bad they don't care about the music that much these days anymore, I'm sure they'd pull another masterpiece like this from their sleeves if they'd want to. :)

Bust a move is the best track Infected mushroom ever made. If the melody at the end is original, created by themself (anyone knows?) then they had an incredible inspiration, a real stroke of genius. I think they are the most talented psytrance producers in the scene, too bad they waste their real talent now.

377043[/snapback]

totally agree, except the part where bust a move is their best track.

it's one of their best, but not the best.

9/10

u cant give such a high grade becuz of 2 tracks.

i find bust, dracul, disco, the shen and the missed symphony as of the best tracks ever and still its not a perfect album, because of a few tracks that i dislike.

9/10

u cant give such a high grade becuz of 2 tracks.

i find bust, dracul, disco, the shen and the missed symphony as of the best tracks ever and still its not a perfect album, because of a few tracks that i dislike.

379722[/snapback]

I love all the tracks in this album. Disco Mushroom, The Shen, Mush Mushi etc. Excellent!!! But Dracul and Bust A Move are U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E.

• 2 months later...

Tip-top album that just manages to pip The Gathering to the post as Infected Mushroom's finest collection of work. I mean, who can resist classical-flavoured psy-trance? No-one. Not even the hard of hearing.

9/10 from me.

• 3 weeks later...

I didnt like classical mushroom that much.....a tad cheesy..... :ph34r:

BP Empire was 10 times better imo.

376502[/snapback]

Finally someone who agrees with me :D

441477[/snapback]

i still love classical. absolute timeless masterpiece.

& i agree bp empire is 10x better even.

This album is very out dated :(

It used to be really really good.. now it's just average :(

443159[/snapback]

maybe you're just outdated?

I mean, you used to be average... and now you're still just average

:(:(

• 3 months later...