Jaïa - Blue Energy

Anoebis

Guest oleshkin[at]yahoo[dot]com

Track one is AMAZING. I love the build-up (very shroomy..... oooh... at the

beginning, but what a nice development into a subtle but solid rhythms. Nice

positive psy trance, perfect for the dusk time at Goa parties around Bay Area.

One of the best CDs from my 14 gig collection. Positive, slightly

minimalistic, yet enoughly psychedelic, very well balanced, basically.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Simon Magus

There's not much to say. This album is pure love energy. (tantric force) Which

the title implies. If you are in love, or you love to feel love, you will

LOVE this album. If you are a mean spirited wretch who only loves aggression,

well then its not for you.

Play this when the sun is coming up and cry...

wow!

• 1 month later...
Guest luntje[at]hotmail[dot]com

Amazing...Very spiritual and oh so pure!This album's 100% paradise...And also

very dancable for in the early hours; sunrise! Favorite tracks:

1.MAIMAI!!!!!!2.Brainstorm 3.Anawa's paradise

• 1 month later...

NOW....THIS IS AN ALBUM!!!!So beautifull,i dont have the words....track 1 is

the best ambient track i've ever heard.AND.....LISTEN TO THE WHOLE ALBUM AT

ONCE B-COUSE ITS LIKE A FAIRY TAIL:)))))))10/10

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Defbydelta...

Soooooooooo Goooooooooooood

this is soooooooo Goooooooooooood very recommended out there!

just download some track and get out and by this CD!!

9/10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest [Anonymous]

Jaia is my one of the best artists after I have listened to Blue Energy. Best

tracks are : 1,2,4 Branstorm - one of the best track I ever heard, 5,6,8 -

After the Rain - excellent ambient track at the end of album. Rate : 9,6/10 !!!

Hmm....Very good album....

1. Quite nice with a nice atmosphere.

2. Little harder and quite good too

3. Very good, nice rythm.

4. THE KILLER!!! Best track ever made!!!

5. Quite a killer too =)

6. One of the most beautiful songs ever made in my opinion.

7. Good with some nice samples.

8.The most beautiful track ever made in the history I think =)

Thats all!

• 2 years later...

JAIA - BLUE ENERGY

CROSS

1. SOMMEIL PARADOXAL

2. ANAWA'S PARADISE

3. BREATHING OCEAN

4. BRAINSTORM

5. NASTY ANGEL

6. MAI MAI

7. SPIRITUAL DROPS AND ETERNAL ICES

8. AFTER THE RAIN

I know that this album was reviewed here and it got heaps of replies but I simply had to reviewed it again, since I finally got it ! And I am absolutely amazed. I already heard BRAINSTORM which I always found as one of the most primal goa tracks. I read all the reviews and imagined how it would sound but until you actually hear it, you know nothing. When I heard first track SOMMEIL PARADOXAL I actually GOT PROJECTED straight to paradise. This guy is pure genious, his atmospheric, precise choice of sounds and effects are simply amazing. This tribal ambiental piece is nothing more than perfect. The best beginning of the album I've ever heard ! Dreamy, floaty, mesmerising, soothing...It continues to more funky and trancey ANAWA'S PARADISE that doesn't actually sounds like that cause previous song perfectly gave description of such wonderful place. This song slides and has some tribal singing all along and it is made like a journey. It just takes you and supports you. BREATHING OCEAN is another great track. It is also very liquid and enchanting. Then comes the best song on album BRAINSTORM, stomping, primal spiritual goa trance with twisted enlightening melodies. AMAZING ! It continues to another goa experiment NASTY ANGEL, song filled with hypnotic crystal effects and drums. Has few crazy breaks and completely takes you to another dimension. After that comes second biggest hit from the album MAI MAI, psychedelic, very long piece. SPIRITUAL DROPS AND ETERNAL ICES is exactly how is described. Very crystal, smooth and emotional. This guy makes music out of sheer emotion and it is wonderful. After that comes one of the best ambient works I've heard in ambient trance genre. What a song ! Very enlightning, melodic, almost classical piece, simple perfection. So, I know I am a little late with hearing this album, but huh, the wait was payable cause I feel absolutely gobsmacked by geniousness that is behind this. I like when someone make music from the heart without any compromise and this album is surely one of the psychedelic classics...10/10

Nice review...

Jaïa is one of my favourites too... I prefer the re - release of blue energy in 2000 (blue senergy ) cause they added some real classix there for me...

2 favourite alltime jaia tracks are:

Jaia And Tajmahal : Rebirth

Jaia : sentences to heaven

the whole release is one hell of story :) and represent the true positive spirit of goa...

Favourite track : brainstorm...

Simply one of the most fantastic pieces of Goa ever released... conceptually it is completely solid, with plenty of diversity. This is actually an album I throw at those who don't know the music but are intrigued - here, try this. I'd have to go back and give it a really detailed review but I might grace this one with full marks as well, though it is certainly no less than a 9/10 for me. Mai Mai sits on my all-time top ten best pieces of music ever.

i must agree too. One of the best albums ever.

where can i get a copy of blue energy from these days ?

221752[/snapback]

don't know if they still sell it in...

Psyshop

Trance shop...

Saikosounds...

Try those shops...

If you can't find it their, try their website maybe finding by 'google'...

If you don't find at their website... try e-bay, lots of old skool releases are on the run over their (but at what price :rolleyes: )...

Until recently you could get Dakini's 2cd rerelease of this from their webshop, which i partook of last year. Dunno if it's still in stock. really glad I did, it's sooo good. some moments remind me of lighter progressive trance, but then other times (like mai mai!) it's pure "goa." One of the top trance cds i own.

Well you asked in another topic what songs we start with, the goa set that took me 2 months to compile i started with SOMMEIL PARADOXAL. To prepare the ppl for their trance, there is really nothing that can beat that track for that purpose. And yes this album is definitly one of the outstanding once in our time.

• 1 month later...

Mai Mai was without a doubt the most emotional and massive track i think to have ever come from this scene-those who were around in the 97/98 and heard this on a big PA probably wont forget... this cd is seminal.... the best without a doubt from its time.

This album is pure goa spirit...absolutly amazing...and for those who like Brainstorm, try to get the Livre remix... its only released on a 12", but its the best track ever made imo... When I first got it back in 2000 i listened to at least 5 times a day a whole year :D And I still enjoy it as much as the first time...

Hey Mindtwister, if it is only released as a vinyl single how can I get a hold of it unless I download it ? ;)

BTW, I find it as one of the crazyest, demented melodic pieces ever in Goa...Amazing !