lish - very dissaponited

Guest para

Just picked up the new lish album dejavoodoo, and must say that it is a very nice & impressive release. Groovy as hell, but one very dissapointing thing, the mastering / production is terrible, it sounds nothing like the samples i DL. I am so upset now, what would of been one of my top albums is ruined!!!. I would have easily enjoyed it 10x more if the quality was up to standard. DAMN!!! What a waste and Scam!! by USTA. What r people's view on this.

Guest Gorgonator

Unfortunately I find the mastering to be very poor on alot of psytrance cds, even some of the releases from the big boys are well below par.

A good example of this would be Dimension five - Second phaze which is so badly mastered it completely ruins some of the tracks, infact most of G.T.N.'s releases are poorly mastered.

Another great cd ruined by poor mastering is Evolution spring - Parallex world which has so much top end it drowns everything else out, even with serious equalisation its still very tuff on the ears.

Bom !!

Guest para

Theres nothing worst to listen to quality tracks with shit mastering, Oh its so anoying to me!!! USTA u rob me and many others!!!!! Shame on you.

Guest Slidingtrancer

I think Lish was mastered nicely, the sound is very full and dark. I really think you have problems with the way its mastered. The mastering is fine on that album, but maybe it's just the way of mastering that annoys you. Psytrance artists just use other standards to create their own sound...

Guest russ

i read somewhere on the isratrance site that the mastering for that album was a total disaster, and that the mastered cd sound vastly inferior to lish's final mix. now how something like that could happen, i don't know.

Guest zound

1-usta mastering is always bad!

2-the lish album was made on fruity loops(sequencer) its very hard to make a good production with this program.

Guest Slidingtrancer

Maybe I heard a reprint or something. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the print I heard...

Guest Lord Shaft

..yeah... maybe you whinning fucks should go out and buy a decent amp & monitors. Then maybe you wouldn't sit arround moaning about other peoples mastering on their released tracks and albums.. (how much released 'mastered' stuff do you moaners have out there then?)... thought so... ur all lke the people that sit in their armchairs watching sport... shouting at the atheletes about 'how to do it' (or 'not do it').. hopeless cases the lot of ya....

...I know.. go write a track or two.. master it.. post it here so we can all listen.. then sit back and see...

shut the fuck up lord dickhead!!

I paid good money for that CD and expect to get my money's worth, and that means a good quality CDs ok?

Guest andrejcid

that's the only progy music i like and i don't really have a problem with the mastering though it could have been better.

however the music is great

• 2 weeks later...
Guest leuname

Only Kakvo iskach, insane cycel and elastica are with some quality.

The rest of the cd is very poor and the mastering is very bad comparing with the album of hujaboy of same type.

• 1 year later...

Damn, was it made in Fruity Loops???? More big up for this record!! It sounds perfectly awesome btw.. Mastering and everything is nice, the kicks and basses are very deep and filled with energy - i love it!

I search for 'progressive' stuff with deep basses like on "Dejavoodoo" but for the moment i only can come up with Atmos "Headcleaner" (very analog and "hot"-sounding) and Lish's debut album. Soulful hypnotic grooves!