The Full-On as i see it

o.O

*thinks of Deviant Species, Neural Rectifier Syndrome, and all the other stuff from the Ambivalent & Last Possible Solution labels*

486050[/snapback]

Correction:

Ghreg on Earth is the only new-school psytrance producer that I have heard and I consider dark =)

Ill check out the stuff you named, maybe I'll dig it as well :unsure:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmogenesis

Radi i talked with Simon yesterday and he told me that his new tracks are Full-On indeed.

Now you believe me?

453369[/snapback]

Well, Frontier, if Simon is a good friend of you, share more informations about his new full-on tracks with your co-members of this forum. Has he written them under the Hallucinogen name? When can we listen them?

Furthermore, tell to your friend Simon to produce a second album like "Twisted" as sooner possible, if he doesn't want to see the "Twisted Records" crash! I hope he will listen your advices... :lol::lol:

Guest Cosmogenesis

Well, Frontier, if Simon is a good friend of you, share more informations about his new full-on tracks with your co-members of this forum. Has he written them under the Hallucinogen name? When can we listen them?

Furthermore, tell to your friend Simon to produce a second album like "Twisted" as sooner possible, if he doesn't want to see the "Twisted Records" crash! I hope he will listen your advices... :lol:  :lol:

486261[/snapback]

Furthermore, tell to your friend Simon to produce a second album like "Twisted" as sooner possible, if he doesn't want to see the "Twisted Records" crash! I hope he will listen your advices... :lol:  :lol:

486261[/snapback]

Hey, Frontier! Can you tell to Simon Posford to take part of this forum? There are so many fans of them here who want to ask him questions.

One question I want to ask him: Is it a so bad thing if he produces a second album like "Twisted"? If he thinks full-on means automatically "evolution", he makes a big mistake, a big mistranslation, because full-on is, in fact, a "regression" of the original goa trance music.

It's an evidence for me the "twisted tracks" sound more modern, more "futuristic" than the old and bad quality full-onish basslines of our times! With a second "twisted" album, it will be not only a huge success (especially in that boring musical time), but also an infinite pleasure for me and for the all of his fans!

I admit that it's difficult to know the infinite capacities of the Hallucinogen music and to accept, at the same time, that he doesn't want to use them for himself, for his fans, for the people who truely appreciate him and his work...

Hey, Frontier! Can you tell to Simon Posford to take part of this forum? There are so many fans of them here who want to ask him questions.

One question I want to ask him: Is it a so bad thing if he produces a second album like "Twisted"? If he thinks full-on means automatically "evolution", he makes a big mistake, a big mistranslation, because full-on is, in fact, a "regression" of the original goa trance music.

It's an evidence for me the "twisted tracks" sound more modern, more "futuristic" than the old and bad quality full-onish basslines of our times! With a second "twisted" album, it will be not only a huge success (especially in that boring musical time), but also an infinite pleasure for me and for the all of his fans!

I admit that it's difficult to know the infinite capacities of the Hallucinogen music and to accept, at the same time, that he doesn't want to use them for himself, for his fans, for the people who truely appreciate him and his work...

486398[/snapback]

Of course Twisted is way better than the whole fullon bullshit, i really don´t know who buys fucking awful quaity fullon albums, noone of my friends knows about fullon shit, they never would go to a fullon party, in bulgaria a friend of mine went to a party where were local artists and artists from macedonia and stuff, they played awesome oldschool music, with the great saw symthlines how he told me.

Guest Cosmogenesis

I like Lone Deranger better..  :ph34r:

486519[/snapback]

I prefer by far the Lone Deranger than crappy full-on albums :P

that was a joke, didn´t you notice that i´am the fullon hater no. 1 on this forum.

486248[/snapback]

I think you are lying. :angry: Maybe you should show people the *real* unphotoshopped picture that you made into your avatar...hmmmm?

Posted Image

Nice t-shirt. :ph34r: Full-on hater my arse! :P

I hate full on!!!! seriosly i doooooo!

am I cool???

can I hang with you guys??pleeeaase!

you are so cool,that only listens to REAl psy and goa,I wish I was as cool as you hardcore psy/goa simon worshipers.

Well maybe one day i will.

Np:Alien project-the ring <_<:D:lol:;)

edit:Fucking nerds.

have a nice day :)

//Detector Dude//

Np:Alien project-the ring  <_<  :D  :lol:  ;)

487722[/snapback]

Go sit in the corner with radi, you dirty full-on-o-phile. :angry: We don't like your kind 'round here.

(now I'm going to go listen to some Xerox & Illumination :P )

These full on disscusions are just so fucking old and boring,who gives a fuck LISTEN TO THE MUSIC YOU LIKE may it be what ever.

Thats it for me i cant stay in a forum so long it gets boring after a while.

see you next time kids.

//Detector/

These full on disscusions are just so fucking old and boring,who gives a fuck LISTEN TO THE MUSIC YOU LIKE may it be what ever.

Thats it for me i cant stay in a forum so long it gets boring after a while.

see you next time kids.

487738[/snapback]

Yeah, full-on discussions are completely boring which is why it's nice to interject some humor into them occasionally. I guess some people just don't get humor though, eh? ;)

Nobody cares what you listen to.

• 5 months later...