The Full-On as i see it

I thought about it and that's how i see the full-on scene today

I might be wrong and perhaps i didn't include all the names.

But there it is:

Kiddy (Cheesy)  Full-On

Endorsed by mainly Israeli labels like Com.Pact, Utopia, USTA and Trancelucent.

Features prolific artists like Bizarre Contact, Ananda Shake, Miditec, Beat Hackers and more

Usual crowd: teenagers and shirtless arsim (chavs, mitras and such).

Killargh Full-On

Founded by Ex Metal Heads, Ex Gabba Heads or current Meth freaks.

Very popular in Russia, USA and lately gathers many fans in the holy land as well.

Notable labels: Deja Vu, Devils Mind, Mistress of Evil

Usual crowd: the label owners and their friends

Veterans Full-On AKA Geriatric Full-On

Made by people that were big in the Goa period but now trying to relive the vibe. They usually fail.

Notable artists: Astral Projection, Etnica, Dado, Space Cat

Fob'aaaa Full-on

Full of breaks full-on.

Notable artist: Ass Ki Mo

Usual crowd: See Kiddy Full-On

Pop Full-On

Usually concieved by people that were previously in the Veterans Full-On and were tempted by the green papers to round some edges and to add some vocals to their tunes.

Notable artists: Infected Mushroom, Yahel, Hypersonic, Future Prophecy, Skazi

UK Full-On

Usually made by UK artists and usually borders the progressive side

Notable labels: Twisted, Dragonfly, Organic, Wild Things

Israeli Full-On that doesn't fall in the previous sub-genres:

They do different stuff ok?

Notable artists: Hujaboy, Psysex, Domestic, Pixel, Panick

French Full-On

That's a lie, there's no French Full-On today, they all moved to Ibiza

Notable artists: Dado, Talamasca, Christof, Dimitry.

3rd World Full-On

All the Full-On that comes from the weird places like Brazil, Portugal and Hungary, Malta

Notable artists: Wrecked Machines, Blisagorgon Something, Audialize

Edit: nobody really knows where is Hungary and who are Blisagorgon Something but  their name sounds weird enough to get included.

Swedish Forest Full-On

Yes it's Full-On for me.

Notable artists: Derango, Ka-Sol, don't know any else

453117[/snapback]

Sorry but twistedrecords don´t release fucking fullon bullshit at all! And for me any fullon track is really crap except some very old GMS tracks but they don´t sound exactly like fullon for me, it sounds different, very hard basslines and overall dark music, not to be compared with today´s bullshit, i even like some remixes of the big classic hits from hallucinogen, infinity project and others.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but twistedrecords don´t release fucking fullon bullshit at all! And for me any fullon track is really crap except some very old GMS tracks but they don´t sound exactly like fullon for me, it sounds different, very hard basslines and overall dark music, not to be compared with today´s bullshit, i even like some remixes of the big classic hits from hallucinogen, infinity project and others.

453314[/snapback]

Radi i talked with Simon yesterday and he told me that his new tracks are Full-On indeed.

Now you believe me?

WRONG. What do you call this then? - http://www.discogs.com/release/123551

There are also full on elements on "Twisted Sessions Vol. 1" and both of the "Unusual Suspects" CD's.

453347[/snapback]

No you are wrong, you can't call it full-on when Twisted has released it. That's like calling sparkling wine made outside of the Champagne region for champagne. That's just wrong!

J/k :ph34r:

3rd World Full-On

All the Full-On that comes from the weird places like Brazil, Portugal and Hungary, Malta

Edit: nobody really knows where is Hungary and who are Blisagorgon Something but  their name sounds weird enough to get included.

453117[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHHA :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

GR8 ONE FP!

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

French Full-On

That's a lie, there's no French Full-On today, they all moved to Ibiza

Notable artists: Dado, Talamasca, Christof, Dimitry.

3rd World Full-On

453117[/snapback]

It's quite well seen except the 2 statement above:

Unfortunatly French Full on exists & is the dominant style produced here lots of killargh project not yet too much famous from the worldwidetrancescene . Secondly Talamasca didn't move to Ibiza, even if i'd enjoy the idea actually. Concerning Dimitri (i guess you're speaking about Dimitri 'Dkn' Nakov) i think he's russian & not french.

Blisargon Demorgorgon produced darkpsy, not full on; btw he's not from hungary but from Macedonia i believe.

Radi i talked with Simon yesterday and he told me that his new tracks are Full-On indeed.

Now you believe me?

453369[/snapback]

You live in Israel right? I don´t think you talked with simon in Israel, that would be very strange, he just speaks to artists and his people, at least he just gives to them the information aobut the new tracks, at least i think so but i´am not sure 100%, damn where is Charlie ot help me a bit, seems that i am alone and have to advocate Twisted and Simon. :lol::)

453314[/snapback]

Radi, your faux fixation with Simon Posford is getting a little bit old. It is a little joke that is about as stale as five day old bread. I reckon that only NHJO, our Korean wonderboy, manages to be a more infantile troll than yourself.

Pedro

PS By the way, you could do worse than correct the spelling on the caption of your picture. The Bulgarian mountains are majestic and steep.

You live in Israel right? I don´t think you talked with simon in Israel, that would be very strange, he just speaks to artists and his people, at least he just gives to them the information aobut the new tracks, at least i think so but i´am not sure 100%, damn where is Charlie ot help me a bit, seems that i am alone and have to advocate Twisted and Simon.  :lol:  :)

485295[/snapback]

Simon is a very good friend of mine for some years now, why do you think that he only talks to "his" people? That's just bollocks. I showed him your posts, he laughed his ass off and sends hi in his name. He was very pleased to find out that he has teenage fans from Bulgaria

Radi, your faux fixation with Simon Posford is getting a little bit old. It is a little joke that is about as stale as five day old bread. I reckon that only NHJO, our Korean wonderboy, manages to be a more infantile troll than yourself.

Pedro

PS By the way, you could do worse than correct the spelling on the caption of your picture. The Bulgarian mountains are majestic and steep.

485302[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

So is there anything else except Full On, Full On, Full On.... these days? :D

453128[/snapback]

yeah, slowed-down full-on, they call it progressive, they can't handle the tempo, what a bunch of pussies. B)

Ghreg on Earth is dark. But he is the only one :/

486046[/snapback]

o.O

*thinks of Deviant Species, Neural Rectifier Syndrome, and all the other stuff from the Ambivalent & Last Possible Solution labels*

Why you're surprised....? You're too n00b in the scene and you now discover psytrance...! So i don't blame you for still liking full on....

486247[/snapback]

that was a joke, didn´t you notice that i´am the fullon hater no. 1 on this forum.