shortest track ever

snowball

Guest Cosmogenesis

So, it's certainly not the shortest track ever, but I want to give a special mention for "Macrometasomakosmos" Ubar Tmar's album with all his 89 tracks under one minute!

Link

Is there any other album like this one in the psychedelic history which contains only tracks under 1 min?

So, it's certainly not the shortest track ever, but I want to give a special mention for "Macrometasomakosmos" Ubar Tmar's album with all his 89 tracks under one minute!

Link

Is there any other album like this one in the psychedelic history which contains only tracks under 1 min?

451557[/snapback]

no ;)

Link

451557[/snapback]

I'm not sure but theres a lot of Grindcore bands that have extremely short tracks. You could try Nasum, Anal Cunt, or something like that, if you want to risk bleeding ears, that is :ph34r:

Guest Cosmogenesis

I'm not sure but theres a lot of Grindcore bands that have extremely short tracks. You could try Nasum, Anal Cunt, or something like that, if you want to risk bleeding ears, that is  :ph34r:

453284[/snapback]

Hey Cybernetika, Grindcore bands play a very dangerous music :ph34r: !! I want my ears to listen more good stuffs in the future! :lol:

Link

451557[/snapback]

I liked this album's idea, the whole fibonacci thing, though I hate devided songs

why?

451051[/snapback]

from wikipedia:

Eighty-eight is also:

* The jersey number of a couple superstar athletes:

o Toronto Maple Leafs forward Eric Lindros, who has worn it with the Philadelphia Flyers and New York Rangers.

o Former Dallas Cowboys wide reciever Michael Irvin.

* A popular ice cream bar manufactured by GB Glace as part of their Nogger product line.

* The atomic number of radium

* the number of keys on a piano

* in the title of the songs:

o Rocket 88

o 88 lines about 44 women is a song by the musical group The Nails.

o 88 by the Canadian punk band Sum 41 on their 2004 album, Chuck.

* the model number of Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight, AGM-88 HARM

* the caliber of the 88 mm anti-aircraft gun used in World War II, commonly known as 88 (acht-acht in German)

* the number of the French department Vosges

* the designation of two roads named Interstate 88, a freeway in Illinois and a freeway in New York

* the town of Eighty Eight, Kentucky

* used

o in sexual parlance to describe oral sex performed twice (ate twice).

o in online chatting by Chinese people when saying "bye bye", since the number 8 in Chinese is pronounced "ba"

o in neo-nazi circles as a code word for Heil Hitler, H being the 8th letter in the alphabet, so 88 = HH = Heil Hitler.

o in amateur radio for "hugs and kisses",

* in Star Wars, part of the name of the four IG-88 robots

* the ISBN Group Identifier for books published in Italy and Switzerland

* in miles per hour, the speed the DeLorean must attain in order to travel in time, in the Back to the Future trilogy.

* The number on Dale Jarrett's NASCAR racecar.

* the number of floors of Petronas Towers, as of 2005 the world's tallest twin buildings.

* In Bingo, 88 is known as "Two Fat Ladies"

* the year AD 88, 88 BC, or 1988.

Is it necessary to open a thread for that?

449796[/snapback]

Is it necessary for you to post 100 times "hallucinogen - twisted" in the "What music are you listening now" topic?

Link

451557[/snapback]

Sucks that they didn't make up track names for all tracks. :D It'll be like "what are you listening to? Ehh, track 41 :("

from wikipedia:

Eighty-eight is also:

* The jersey number of a couple superstar athletes:

o Toronto Maple Leafs forward Eric Lindros, who has worn it with the Philadelphia Flyers and New York Rangers.

o Former Dallas Cowboys wide reciever Michael Irvin.

* A popular ice cream bar manufactured by GB Glace as part of their Nogger product line.

* The atomic number of radium

* the number of keys on a piano

* in the title of the songs:

o Rocket 88

o 88 lines about 44 women is a song by the musical group The Nails.

o 88 by the Canadian punk band Sum 41 on their 2004 album, Chuck.

* the model number of Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight, AGM-88 HARM

* the caliber of the 88 mm anti-aircraft gun used in World War II, commonly known as 88 (acht-acht in German)

* the number of the French department Vosges

* the designation of two roads named Interstate 88, a freeway in Illinois and a freeway in New York

* the town of Eighty Eight, Kentucky

* used

o in sexual parlance to describe oral sex performed twice (ate twice).

o in online chatting by Chinese people when saying "bye bye", since the number 8 in Chinese is pronounced "ba"

o in neo-nazi circles as a code word for Heil Hitler, H being the 8th letter in the alphabet, so 88 = HH = Heil Hitler.

o in amateur radio for "hugs and kisses",

* in Star Wars, part of the name of the four IG-88 robots

* the ISBN Group Identifier for books published in Italy and Switzerland

* in miles per hour, the speed the DeLorean must attain in order to travel in time, in the Back to the Future trilogy.

* The number on Dale Jarrett's NASCAR racecar.

* the number of floors of Petronas Towers, as of 2005 the world's tallest twin buildings.

* In Bingo, 88 is known as "Two Fat Ladies"

* the year AD 88, 88 BC, or 1988.

485437[/snapback]

:lol: