Hunab Ku - Infinite Nothing

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello guys! I have made some research to find some infos about the Hunab-Ku (Charlie Clarke and Nick Wenhan) unreleased promo album, called "Infinite Nothing". I have found that this album should have been released on ajuca productions in 2003, and Hunab-Ku members have created a sub label called "Psysonik records". So what was happened with this album? Never been released? Have Hunab-Ku ended their contract label or Ajuca fired them?

• 1 month later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

I have seen the tracklist of "Infinite Nothing" from Hunab-Ku on discogs and I have just noticed that the track names are similar to the "Magik Universe" album, even if some tracks are untitled. Is "Infinite nothing" "nothing more" than a reissue album of their first release?

i contacted ajuca productions and asked for a copy of the promo. in case i'd be lucky i'd share it around some passional goa lovers :). they are just conrcened somebody might steal the tunes and release on different alias, but that won't be the case of some hardcore goa lovers :). I asked the guy who submitted it and said the tracks sound a little different from hunab ku first album (maybe remastered) but the other sounded not sogreat. that's maybe why it didnt come through. no other ideas :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hunab-Ku - Magik Universe

I've wanted to hear this album ever since people began talking about it on here as "so desired." I hadn't know about it before, stuff like Dimension 5 debut and Etnica's Juggling Alchemist was mentioned a many number of times. But Hanab-Ku?

I thought I checked saikosounds before. Maybe I spelt it wrong because the samples are there. Based ont he samples I initially couldn't find what was so special about it. The current samples via saikosounds are in terrible, low quality. Even then I can tell that the last song is beautiful. The album is really old-school good. And now I want a copy too.

Samples!

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=1002

I had a burned copy of infinite nothing album. :)

I listened it once but found it so strikingly bad I didn't even want to give it to a friend, but threw it in the trash can where it clearly belonged. <3

To my ears it just sounded very amateurish, repetitive, bad ideas/composition.

:drama:

• Like 1

I had a burned copy of infinite nothing album. :)

I listened it once but found it so strikingly bad I didn't even want to give it to a friend, but threw it in the trash can where it clearly belonged. <3

To my ears it just sounded very amateurish, repetitive, bad ideas/composition.

:drama:

Blasphemy!

The balls it takes to disdain Clarke's & Wenhan's work on a public psy trance forum... :lol:

Anyways, I am positive your friend was very supportive when you were making that unfortunate decision to bless your trash can with the CD. I know I would have been delighted. :lol:

Anyways, wouldn't know anything about the release, as I never heard it, and I'm not even sure if it would be worth the sweat after reading the comment above, but it is Hunab Ku after all!

Blasphemy!

The balls it takes to disdain Clarke's & Wenhan's work on a public psy trance forum... :lol:

Anyways, I am positive your friend was very supportive when you were making that unfortunate decision to bless your trash can with the CD. I know I would have been delighted. :lol:

Anyways, wouldn't know anything about the release, as I never heard it, and I'm not even sure if it would be worth the sweat after reading the comment above, but it is Hunab Ku after all!

i have it and its great

couldn't give a shit what anyone else thinks <_<

Blasphemy!

:lol:

If it's any consolation, I gave dimension 5's transdimensional 2/5 on discogs. So in other words I just might have bad taste, it happens.

:posford: <- I like this Posford smiley. Makes me remember what music is all about.

Wow, didn't know the samples of Magik Universe were on saikosounds :P

It is indeed bad quality, but the music itself I like very much: Hard pumping Goa with the accent not on the melodies, but on the whole spiritual atmosphere that is present throughout the album :)

But, that is precisely the reason also that it tends to get a little repetitive imho...