Morning Dark Psy?

Lemmiwinks

one name that automatically pops in my head from morning dark psy is freaking - depravation chambers (from hammering the gates of soul).. kill fuckin bill has some dreamy tracks too... especially the deja vu project one... i feel like yodeling when i hear it B)

transdriver has some interesting experiments too... you have to admit the whole idea of mornign drak psy is a bit contradictory though ... when i hear the term i think of more melodic stuff... :unsure:

why does morning music have to be light and melodic?

my ultimate morning would be entropy followed by sensient

i reckon it should be the reverse... play the melodic stuff at night and get progressively harder.. pity it never happens (where i am anyway)

so as for tracks id say

entropy - analogous

sensient - silkworms

i reckon it should be the reverse... play the melodic stuff at night and get progressively harder.. pity it never happens

there's a reason for that... psytrance parties were initially based on initiation rituals involving death and rebirth. Basically you're "killed" with dark music during the night to be "reborn" to a new and improved self with light and melodic stuff in the morning :) My main issue is that in these parts "morning" can sometimes come in as late as 9- 10AM... for me morning should come around 5:30-6AM.

why does morning music have to be light and melodic?

my ultimate morning would be entropy followed by sensient

i reckon it should be the reverse... play the melodic stuff at night and get progressively harder.. pity it never happens (where i am anyway)

450965[/snapback]

I TOTALLY agree :)

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

By Morning Dark Psy i was thinking about R.A.M - Sausage & Mashup, i hardly know a couple of track like this, also Twisted System - The Eye, maybe Slug with Lose Your Shell, X Box, Lo rider plus some very few others i don't remember now.

edit:I find Good And Evil froom Psyfactor to enter the category too.

SCI Forest produces some weird psy, melodic, it could be definied as the meeting of suomi sounds with japanese madness/hysteria. Baka Inu 9 (on his album Fetish Box/ 6 Dimension Soundz) could match morning dark psy.