Recommend some dub please

radi6404

Stress Assassin - Within The Office Of Eye And Ear .. super slow with low bass, i think most of 'psy dub' is missing the BASS, like kukan dub lagan etc theres no real BASS at all, it has to shake the whole building instead of the fart 'psy' bass

Guest Cosmogenesis

Yes, I have heard audio extracts from this cd on the ultimae records website. It sounds really wonderful! The group name is called "the Kumba Mela Experiment" (if I'm not wrong), and some good artists participate in this ambient/dub project.

what about

Easy Star All Stars - Dub Side of the Moon

classic floyd album redone in a dub way. there's no arguing that this ain't dub and neither that this ain't psychedelic.

btw: check out some orb shit as well... towers of dub anyone? slvg dvb?

Also: anything by On-U Sound!! I personally love Dub Syndicate (Stoned Immaculate!) and also almost anything done by Adrian Sherwood.

Bluetech has done some dubby songs as well... worth checking out!

I guess Children of the Bong has been mentioned already, hasnt it?

And yeah, for oldy oldskool dub you've got to check out Lee 'Scratch' Perry, Augustus Pablo and the likes...

furthermore:

Alpha & Omega

Zenzile

Kaly live Dub

... i'm forgetting some, but well... there you have it. you've got a purpose boy, check out all these releases! NOW!!! :)

hasn't simon posford released an ambient album called dub trees or something like that,

I think that will be your style too  ;) , but it's pretty old as far as I can remember  :unsure:

449817[/snapback]

Yes he has made one of the tracks on that album together with youth ( 07-Magetica)

Dub Trees - Nature never did betray the heart that loved her (2000)

This is a forgotten pearl! A masterpiece made by Youth & Greg Hunter, other artists have been credited as well...

Releast on LSD - liquid sound design

Great shit!!!

define 'psychedelic' dub.  np mad professor 'psychedelic dub' (ariwa 1990).

449919[/snapback]

I love this album, and yeah that fucking psychedelic dub for sure!!!! Old school stylee! :rolleyes: