Recommend some dub please

radi6404

Best "Psychedelic Dub" track ever (IMO):

Green Nuns Of The Revolution - Skazey Haze

Guest Alternative

don't want to be a pain in the ass but I'm a real dub freak and 70 procent mentioned here has nothing to do with dub

hallucinogen in dub is not dub, far away from dub even,

but still the recomendations you got here replied are what you look for I guess

if you want some real dub names just say ;)

but I can't garantuee you will like it, it's totally different :unsure:

hasn't simon posford released an ambient album called dub trees or something like that,

I think that will be your style too ;) , but it's pretty old as far as I can remember :unsure:

guys thanks for your replies, must check the artists you mentioned out, hallucinogen in Dub is psychedelic dub, i listened it with some friend who know the scene better than me and he told me that´s psychedelic dub and yeah, different than dub but i´am looking for psychedelic dub.

If someone knows something like the hallucinogen - Pteranodon Remix with deep bass rythm and really cracy guitar riffs than hen can add it here alzo, please.

450001[/snapback]

Ozric Tentacles (+ Nodens Ictus)

define 'psychedelic' dub.  np mad professor 'psychedelic dub' (ariwa 1990).

449919[/snapback]

I think he means 'psy-dub' which is a very narrow sub-genre. There are some good albums in the genre, like Ott and Kukan-dub-lagan, but lately it hasn't been especially exciting. I personally find 'proper' english dub from the 90s to be much more interesting, soulful, and psychedelic.

Check out v/a Talisman for a good intro into the more 'dubby' side of 'psy'.

And <that other forum> has a looooong thread on Dub, with lots of good suggestions.

that compi is fuckin TITS!!

G Corp is awsome!!!

i started mixing that kind of stuff a lot with Carbon Based Life Forms... from their first cd... they fit like hand in glove for a really cool psychedelic ambient dub that was the whole theme of mix i did once...

Overproof Sound System has some sweet lyrics... watch what you put in rizzla? ;)

I can only hope that the new Ott will be released this year.. Damn blumenkraft is just awesome.

Kukan dub has ragga influences like ott?

450801[/snapback]

I hope it alzo but i´am pretty sure because he don´t makes psy so he won´t jump to fullon and i dno´t know dub with roling basslines.