Interested To Show On VA?

VA - Trip To Dreamland 2006

Hello people.If you are interested to show and represent your work

on free distributable mp3 va compilation,let me know.

Tracks must be in Goa Trance and Ambient style.

Target and idea of this compilation is to promoting old school style and indipendent artists.

SEND TRACKS ON .WAV FORMAT,FOR MASTERING.

You can send CD with your track/s and short biography

[name,place,when you start to make music,picture,something like that,I will made .nfo file for compilation.]

on Adress:

Zdravko Gladovic

Jasenovackih Zrtava 51

15000 Sabac

Serbia & Monteneggro

Time for sending is from now to 15.April 2006.I will notify you if you have selected to the compilation.

Now,i have 3 tracks for compilation from artists from Serbia.

After compiling of va,on internet will be uploaded site with links for download songs from va.

Cover making Maya,visual artist from Bosnia & Hercegovina.

HELP US WITH YOUR TRACKS,THIS IS A BIG CHANCE TO PROMOTE YOUR WORK AND SHARE WITH

PEOPLE WHO LOVE MUSIC ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!

THIS COMPILATION WILL BE DISTRIBUTED JUST IN MP3 FORMAT,NOT FOR SELLING.

For more information contact me on:

chatnikalien@yahoo.com

or cell phone:

Cheers,budds

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmogenesis

Very good idea Chatnik! Maybe it would be good if you can inform with messages more amateur artists who are part of this forum, because I'm sure that many of them will show some interest for this compilation.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Chatnik, maybe you should copy this topic also on the music promotion section, in order to more people and especially artists see easily it.

Respect to you, man! It's a very good initiative.

Chatnik, maybe you should copy this topic also on the music promotion section, in order to more people and especially artists see easily it.

Respect to you, man! It's a very good initiative.

452032[/snapback]

Now that´s true

Alright I'll see what I can do about mailing...otherwise -

Or you give link to some guy on forum who can download,and he send me a cd with tracks.

Anyone up for that? If you'll be burning and sending your own music it'd be a mucho mucho favor if you could include a few of my tracks or tracks from other people on here, just for effeciency's sake it'd be great. Let us know.

I mean,someone who will send me a tracks,so he put and yours.Do you understand what i tried to say!?Sorry 4 my English 

I understood, that is what I was talking about too :)

Great that this compilation is aiming for oldschool goa! I'm working on 2 tracks right now that I think have alot of potential, as well as a few more tracks that might fit for this compilation. I'll send you an email after some time and see what you think will be best for this compilation. Thanks chatnik!