Infected Mushrooms are the Satan

Frontier Psychiatrist

I thought Converting Vegetarians was pretty cool, especially disk 2.

447302[/snapback]

Me too, disk 2 was really interesting and different and I still listen to it quite often.

isn't the new album with chemical brothers?

447307[/snapback]

God I hope not.

But... I'm going to buy that album. Sorry. I won't give up hope!  :o

447343[/snapback]

They have the talent to make really quality releases. I didn't mind the last one even though the style was not what I'd hoped. I don't think we can write them off just yet.

Guest Cosmogenesis

"The upcoming infected mushroom cd is a dangerous acid poison. Are you scared? At 6/6/6/, if you want to buy it, you will REEEEEEEEEST IIIIIIIN PEACCCCCCCE!"

Posted Image

I hate the fact, that I will probably buy this album, knowing its gonna be crap. I bought the last one. Even though it was crap. WHY? Why would I buy it, knowing that it is gonna be one of the worst albums ever? That is the mystery of Infected mushroom. They suck, but everyone buys there album. <_<

I hate the fact, that I will probably buy this album, knowing its gonna be crap. I bought the last one. Even though it was crap. WHY? Why would I buy it, knowing that it is gonna be one of the worst albums ever? That is the mystery of Infected mushroom. They suck, but everyone buys there album.  <_<

447760[/snapback]

So you get to bash it with details?

I gave up hope for the classical mushroom style comeback, though I really hope it will be something sophisticated and interesting.

ps I also loved cd 2 in CV, and i dont think im the superv was that bad, not comparable to CM and CV 2 but had some nice tunes in it

Me too, disk 2 was really interesting and different and I still listen to it quite often.

God I hope not.

They have the talent to make really quality releases. I didn't mind the last one even though the style was not what I'd hoped. I don't think we can write them off just yet.

447512[/snapback]

talent to make money on recycled ideas. [talking about their "good old stuff"]

they know when to pick up the right sound to make money, i bet if some huge goa comeback happens, im will release then one too - "goa baba killargh" or something...

They're gone a different route. They aren't making psytrance, rather "butt rock goa" or whatever the hell it is called now.. :)

I still loved each and every one of their releases, though admittedly Cities of the Future, IM The Supervisor and their latest cheesy offerings I could do without... However, what about Meduzze, Bombat and Stretched?

Or the Shakawkaw (Mayumana Remix) released on the Stretched EP? I was in that show, one of the best shows - nay, THE best show - of my life. The energy, the pure joy..

Becoming Insane and Change The Formality are two of the newer tracks that you'll hear soon.. heard 'em when they toured here. Both do what they are named :)

Give IM a chance, get out of your ivory tower! I listen to Radiohead, and I don't diss 'em for not being psytrance..

Give IM a chance, get out of your ivory tower! I listen to Radiohead, and I don't diss 'em for not being psytrance..

448122[/snapback]

exactly, not sure why this topic is even on a psytrance forum.

They're gone a different route. They aren't making psytrance, rather "butt rock goa" or whatever the hell it is called now.. :)

I still loved each and every one of their releases, though admittedly Cities of the Future, IM The Supervisor and their latest cheesy offerings I could do without... However, what about Meduzze, Bombat and Stretched?

Or the Shakawkaw (Mayumana Remix) released on the Stretched EP? I was in that show, one of the best shows - nay, THE best show - of my life. The energy, the pure joy..

Becoming Insane and Change The Formality are two of the newer tracks that you'll hear soon.. heard 'em when they toured here. Both do what they are named :)

448122[/snapback]

As it happens, Becoming Insane is the shittiest track I've ever heard. There was that video. The problem is that DUVDEV CAN'T FUCKING SING!

Now, Change The Formality seems pretty nice.

As it happens, Becoming Insane is the shittiest track I've ever heard. There was that video. The problem is that DUVDEV CAN'T FUCKING SING!

Now, Change The Formality seems pretty nice.

448130[/snapback]

Duvdev can't sing indeed :D

Funny as hell, how he tries..

Think of it as another instrument.. I know his voice sucks but it complements the track.

I am telling you - me and my friends loved it live.. so did the audience.

Duvdev can't sing indeed :D

Funny as hell, how he tries..

Think of it as another instrument.. I know his voice sucks but it complements the track.

I am telling you - me and my friends loved it live.. so did the audience.

448137[/snapback]

Posted Image

• 2 years later...