D  Skinflint

E  Chug

F  Breathe

PM me if interested :)

Thanx

446298[/snapback]

I will be interested if my 500$ shipment of 2 months old

doesn't arrive soon.

Just a question for you hardcore collectors: do you all want something like this because you think the music is fantastic & you want it in original format? Or more because it's very rare & therefor has a high trading value & not a lot of other ppl will have it in their collection.

Like I said, just a question ;)

I personally want it for the music - I have mp3 (in a special folder named "no longer available") and I love it. Too bad the prices of it on eBay are well beyond my reach :(

And I like to have my music in tangible, material format - it's probably stupid, but for me it just sounds different, and I'm not talking about the sound quality only. Somehow, when I know I've spend my money on a CD I tend to listen to it more careful, pay attention to the details etc. I appreciate the CDs much more than mp3, and I use the latter just as a sample of a real thing.

:)

Edited by antic

Just a question for you hardcore collectors: do you all want something like this because you think the music is fantastic & you want it in original format? Or more because it's very rare & therefor has a high trading value & not a lot of other ppl will have it in their collection.

446465[/snapback]

nice one tox!!

Ok, to answer Tox's question more honestly, I'm damn proud of my TIP - Feeling Werid, Darshan - Awakening, Koxbox - Dragon Tales, Total Eclipse - Delta Aquarids and few other rare CDs, but collecting a rare CDs for their rarity is not my goal. I just collect original music. For example I have Colours of Shiva 1 & 2 instead of TIP's Yellow, Orange, Phosphorescent and Blue and it's perfectly fine for me, even if I could buy most of them for a good price. I don't want to have all versions of some release or to complete a certain label.

I want good music, and Technossomy is good :)

I've got this one and the quality of the music is really good. I'm not a hard core collector, I don't usually keep anything I don't like. I usually give it a few years to sink in though. Get this one for the musical quality.

446465[/snapback]

Think about it:

1) the music is fantastic & you want it in original format

2) it's very rare & therefor has a high trading value

These two things are not mutually exclusive. The most valuable releases have both 1 and 2. I personally prefer 1 + 2 combination. Some releases (such as this LP) offer both of those qualities.

Ok, to answer Tox's question more honestly, I'm damn proud of my TIP - Feeling Werid, Darshan - Awakening, Koxbox - Dragon Tales, Total Eclipse - Delta Aquarids and few other rare CDs, but collecting a rare CDs for their rarity is not my goal. I just collect original music. For example I have Colours of Shiva 1 & 2 instead of TIP's Yellow, Orange, Phosphorescent and Blue and it's perfectly fine for me, even if I could buy most of them for a good price. I don't want to have all versions of some release or to complete a certain label.

I want good music, and Technossomy is good :)

446652[/snapback]

yes that album is very good.... :)

Think about it:

1) the music is fantastic & you want it in original format

2) it's very rare & therefor has a high trading value

These two things are not mutually exclusive.

precisely.

I definitely go way out of my way to look for

rare+valuable items. after doing piles of research into

trance you become aware of what things are worth. so naturally

if I see a 50$ cd sitting on ebay listed as:

U.F.O. - Pleaidiens rar..dance musik!!!!1

But it now!

6,99 euro

I'm gonna click that button as fast as I possibly can.

if you saw money lying on the ground would you grab it?

having these things allows me to have some trading leverage

to obtain the shit I'm really after.

what do I ultimately want? what visine said: rare, valuable and

fucking brilliant. who the hell wants some piece of rare garbage

unless to just flaunt to people who also appreciate rare garbage.

Rainbirds CD is a perfect example. suppose I know that

a dude is willing to trade me the Crop Circles CD for Rainbirds.

Then acquiring Rainbirds is equivalent to acquiring Crop Circles.

I don't give a fuck about Rainbirds but for all intents and purposes

they are the same.

is it manipulative? i guess. everyone does it though.

hang around here more often and you isratrancers may learn just a thing or two about old cds and their desire/value.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :ph34r:

448308[/snapback]

you are judging me too soon you deviant devious man :) I never commented or thought your prices were unreasonable on Isratrance...but it was so funny to read that thread....you overreacted and got spanked.. :lol:

"enchanted ring" and "i have some used socks from dickster and joti sidhu if u want we make a deal" are just too funny....common man you gotta admit it's funny. :lol:

Read it again here :)

I am pretty surprised by the general reaction to Aaron's post there.

it is definitely a different scene. they don't seem to understand what

stuff usually sells for and don't seem to tolerate a collector mentality

at all. some pretty funny remarks in there too though. this one was

good:

go play with your glowsticks elsewhere

you are judging me too soon you deviant devious man  :)  I never commented or thought your prices were unreasonable on Isratrance...but it was so funny to read that thread....you overreacted and got  spanked.. :lol:

"enchanted ring"  and "i have some used socks from dickster and joti sidhu if u want we make a deal" are just too funny....common man you gotta admit it's funny.  :lol:

Read it again here :)

448326[/snapback]

"i have some used socks from dickster and joti sidhu if u want we make a deal" are just too funny

hehe, I though the 'collection of 10 year old used condoms from

an Astral Projection set' was kind of cute.

448336[/snapback]

Yeah, I never really got their point? I did catch their age range being between 12-20 though :> hEEhEE! But I really didn't care, I didn't even read most of the stuff until today for shits and giggles. It's not my problem that most of them only get $5.00 a week for allowances from their parents :(. My girlfriend gives me a much larger allowance than that :> so I was able to go out and spend 30-40 bucks a CD. I'd love to see what they'd say to someone selling a fax collection mr niobi! I guess that's the reason I never went to those forums. Everyone here made fun of them and everytime I did lurk there, well, I think education standards are at their all time low :-/ =]]]]

Aaron