A request to the old school...

clemfeedback

Hi there !

I think that this request mostly concerns the french goa lovers, and mainly the old school part of them, because I desperately look for old school goa mixes on the internet but only those who were broadcasted on the famous french Radio FG between 1994 and 1997...

The names of these shows were "Rave up" (dedicated to everything from techno to heavy hardcore sounds) and "Le manège enchanté" (fully dedicated to pure goa trance)...

Where can I find some of these musical ressources ??? Even if someone got them on tapes, I could be interested...

I know it's kinda hard question but if someone knows...

Thanks !!!

Clemfeedback :D

Guest Cosmogenesis

Man, as I know, you can only find tapes about the "skyrave" show on the skyrock radio (1995-97) France and you can download them for free to the psysurfeur website (www.psysurfeur.com) in the mp3 section. The tapes are interesting, even if some tracks cut before their end (you know 30 or 45 min for each face). There are tracks from Transwave, Total Eclipse, Sven Vath, Art of Trance, Hallucinogen, and from many other groups. Furthermore, some of them are rare as I remember. So if you don't know this site, I advice to go immediatly to enjoy the oldschool goa sounds. :):):)

while we're at it, does anyone know of a way to get the tapes from a TV program that was on MCM every Friday evening around 1996-1997 and which had computer generated visuals while playing some killer goatrance in the background? Man, I'd sell one of my kidneys for those tapes ;)