The Dark Psychedelic Goa Trance topic

Ale

you must check out some Infinity Project tracks but they are quite difficult to find, they have a track in that you can hear a sample "get a hanting in a 3 stage racked" or something, it is very dark, i wish the psytrance would have more dark stuff out there but the hell it isn´t, the best way to get dark stuff is to not collect whole albums but just the darkest tracks from the albums, because it isn´t much dark stuff out and the new darkpsy or fullon bullshit is anything but dark. Play the dark stuff to people that usually don´t listen psy and ask them if darkpsy is dark, they would get tires of laughing so i don´t get why it is called darkpsy, a better name would be europsy or brightpsy or lightpsy or whatever but not dark!

Edit: Try alzo Stimuli, but not the hallucinogenic mix, it has some moderate dark elements in it, check out the lone deranger alzo, it is moderate dark but think a bit to boring and it sounds really dated, not like the infinity project- feeling weird album.

why, tell me other projects that are as dark as some tracks of the infinity project.

443427[/snapback]

sorry mate the infinity project ma be top quality but dark it is not. light and fluffly is the blue alien that was met.

Check out some amethystium (crap spelling I'm sure) for darker but not too dark chill out or even better would be M-Sphere.

Far away from today dark full on do you know stuff like Psychoactive Scandosounds 1, 2 and Ice-O-Lator?

443392[/snapback]

I have one of the Psychoactive Scandosound CDs and the Ice-O-Lator comp. It's not my favourite stuff but when I'm in the right mood I really like it. My favourite track from the comps is Tripping Troll, that's a real trippy tune. Have you checked out the first Mr. Peculiar album, Element it's named I think, it's also on the darker side.

Hehe Radi. Is Simon Posford is your answer for everything?

-What's up Radi?

-Hallucinogen - Spiritual Anticeptics

-Radi, wanna go out?

-Shpongle - Flute Fruit

443485[/snapback]

I've had worse conversation partners. Though, these people were over 85 and demented.

Yes, Amethystium is how it's spelt and it's New Age, not goa, psytrance or trance. I own all of their albums and EP's. They're pretty good, uplifting. If you like that, check out PHOBOS. The album name is the same as the artist name... PHOBOS. Impressive for New Age music...

Dark Full On? The best dark full on album I have ever heard to date is SPACE MONKEY: PSYCHOTIC EPISODE.

if you replaced IS with USED TO BE, I'd agree.

444537[/snapback]

I dont think their (or his) sound changed drastically. Dark Nebula has always been unique in a way, and he still is. Just listen to "Melding Plague" off the "Electric Embryo" Compilation and you will see. Or are there any tracks I dont know you are talking about?

check out the lone deranger alzo, it is moderate dark but  think a bit to boring and it sounds really dated, not like the infinity project- feeling weird album.

443405[/snapback]

A madman talking :D

It's a master piece for friggin fuck sake! Feeling Weird is a couple of good tunes, but not complete like TLD!

<Insert speech about "all those little details and the psychedelic evolution of sounds" here>

FYI: Correct spelling. Not dark nor goa IMO though. But whatever :)

444747[/snapback]

That's right but still darker that the infinity project, while trippy, is just not dark. amethystium is not dark but is still darker than TIP.

I

M

O

:D

That's right but still darker that the infinity project, while trippy, is just not dark. amethystium is not dark but is still darker than TIP.

I

M

O

:D

445134[/snapback]

have you ever listenet to the dark songs of TIP? I think no because you woulnd´t say such things, if TIP isn´t dark Transwave - Helium isn´t dark, too for you, is it?

have you ever listenet to the dark songs of TIP? I think no because you woulnd´t say such things, if TIP isn´t dark Transwave - Helium isn´t dark, too for you, is it?

445328[/snapback]

It is a matter of subjectivity... apparently you discovered the genre a few time ago and you find TIP and Transwave 's Helium dark. A guy who is into Armin van Buuren 's trance and who listen to Transwave 's Helium album, yes he will find it dark, but taken in the whole goa/psytrance scene, one can't say Helium is a dark album.

It is a matter of subjectivity... apparently you discovered the genre a few time ago and you find TIP and Transwave 's Helium dark. A guy who is into Armin van Buuren 's trance and who listen to Transwave 's Helium album, yes he will find it dark, but taken in the whole goa/psytrance scene, one can't say Helium is a dark album.

445340[/snapback]

correct