ALIEN PROJECT vs SPACE CAT in nyc, march 4th 2006

Trancemotion

TRANCEMOTION PRODUCTIONS presents:

ALIEN Vs. THE CAT is collaboration between ALIEN PROJECT (Ari Linker) and SPACE CAT (Avi Algranati). Both artists are major music producers from Israel, very well known in the scene. Combining Alien project deep and groovy base lines with Spacecat melodies and supper-produced sounds gives the audiences one of the best live shows in our galaxy. They are presently putting the final touches on their second album “ALIEN vs. THE CAT” that will be released on “Spun Records”. Released date April 2006.

Live Act:

ALIEN PROJECT vs. SPACE CAT LIVE

Spun Records, Tip, Israel, Uk

Dj Set:

AVI ALGRANATI

Space Cat, Israel

ARI LINKER

Alien Project, Israel

Simpatex

Alladin project, Nyc

Eyal Hen

Nyc

Doors Open @ 11pm - 6am

Vj Projector By: Chris Exeris, nyc

Info@trance-motion.com / 917.553.4424

www.trance-motion.com

www.spunrecords.org

www.alien-project.com

Yayyy.....i was waiting for this for ages....! Do you think flights to NY will be cheap on March...? I really can't miss it....! Thanxx a lot for posting this Trancemotion amigo...you're a real Baba...!

:)

Ps...the people that posted before me here.....i think they have no idea of real psy and they should get a warning for that......

Oh we are sooooo coool, we listen to the right real holy psytrance, the other people don't know a shit about real music for the grown ups... blah, blah, blah... :rolleyes::rolleyes:<_<

I wouldn't fly anywhere for that but Spacecat still belongs to my favourite artists. Also like Spacecat vs. Alien Project album. If they (or Spacecat alone would be even better) ever show up near me I'd kill to go... :)