Post Your Shareware

cnpgc

Obviously, DC (Direct Connect) is the best for any genre. But if you don't feel like taking lots of time, then download soulseek instead. It's simple as kazaa, but you can find lots of electronic music, in fact you can find almost anything there.

Obviously, DC (Direct Connect) is the best for any genre. But if you don't feel like taking lots of time, then download soulseek instead. It's simple as kazaa, but you can find lots of electronic music, in fact you can find almost anything there.

442334[/snapback]

thanks, imma try that

What is the best Shareware for sharing Goa, Trance, Instrumentals and stuff ?

i use Limeware 10.01 Pro,

but it won´t find anything when it comes to that genre.

442313[/snapback]

I find everything what i need with Limewire, even rare things from the infinity project and so on, use other search words.

"Shareware is a marketing method for software, whereby a trial version is distributed in advance and without payment, as is common for proprietary software. Shareware software is typically obtained free of charge, either by downloading from the internet or on magazine cover-disks. A user tries out the program, and thus shareware has also been known as 'try before you buy', demoware, trialware and by many other names. A shareware program is accompanied by a request for payment, and the software's distribution license often requires such a payment. Payment is often required once a set period of time has elapsed after installation. The term shareware was coined by Bob Wallace to describe his word processor PC-Write in the mid-1980s."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ShareWare

"Shareware is a marketing method for software, whereby a trial version is distributed in advance and without payment, as is common for proprietary software. Shareware software is typically obtained free of charge, either by downloading from the internet or on magazine cover-disks. A user tries out the program, and thus shareware has also been known as 'try before you buy', demoware, trialware and by many other names. A shareware program is accompanied by a request for payment, and the software's distribution license often requires such a payment. Payment is often required once a set period of time has elapsed after installation. The term shareware was coined by Bob Wallace to describe his word processor PC-Write in the mid-1980s."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ShareWare

442341[/snapback]

okay okay, i get your point