Etnica vs Pleiadians vs Crop Circles

Ormion

Which one is your favorite project by the Italian Psy maestros? It's an interest question IMO. I was always curious about Etnica or Pleiadians ppl love most?

I didn't add any all option since (I guess) if you like one of the project you will love the rest too, so what's the point for an all option?

Also... I didn't want to add Crop Circles to the poll cause I believed they hadn't written so many tracks but lately I realise they had! So vote! :)

I voted Pleiadians. Every Pleiadians track is pure perfection (except the new ones which I haven't listened yet), I.F.O. is the best album ever and Family Of Light one of the best.

As Etnica they have released many many superb tracks but they ruined the project with the Nitrox and Chrome crappy albums.

As for the Crop Circles: I've only listened to two tracks both UNBELIEVABLE but I have to listen to more to see if they are better than the Pleiadians track. So, first vote to Pleiadians. Your turn!

I voted for Etnica. That moniker wins thanks to the sheer amount of tracks; I have a 3 hour "italian mix" I've made, and more than half the tracks in it are released as Etnica. However, they certainly shat all over that name with all their 21st century releases...

Guest Cosmogenesis

For me, definitely Etnica, despite I like some Pleiadians stuffs. Etnica is the main project. Tracks like Starship 101, Fractal Gates, Trip Tonite or Vimana have very influenced the goa trance scene. There's so many Etnica hits, but less for the Pleiadians project.