Future Sound Masters (Tipworld)

Charlie

I was genuinely looking forward to this, I mean just look at the artists involved, but after listening to the samples, found here, I'm under the impression it's full-on crap. Has anyone heard it, is it any good? Tell me I'm wrong, please.

Future Sound Masters - Various Artists (Tipworld)

Trackisting -

1. Psychedelic Baby - Hujaboy

2. Dirty Trick - Manwithnoname

3. String Theory - Manwithnoname

4. Switch (Bullet Proof remix) - Bekers

5. Mexicosed Brains - Biotonic

6. Science Mythology - Biotonic

7. Holy Flip - Sandman

8. Night Tripper - Sandman

9. Dragon Dance - Terraformers

Guest Cosmogenesis

So, I'm listening now the samples on saikosounds and I'm a little disappointing about Man With No Name, but not really surprising. For me, he has too much changed his style, his typical and legendary keyboard manipulation have completely dissappeared, and it's difficult now to recognize him. The evolution of his style on the interstate highways' album was acceptable, but these tracks are dominated by a full-on conviction.

However, I think it's a pretty good compilation, but T.I.P. records have made some much better releases in the past.

Haven't bought this compilation myself, but MWNN's "String Theory" was already released on Hyperflows "Lift Off" compilation, and it's a monster of a tune. Full on, yes, but with an incredible old school feel and a relentless drive that distinguish it from the average full on tune on the market, with those annoying breaks every 13 seconds.

It's not a compilation for picky-pants psynews members, that's for fucking shure.

I've had it for a little while but only listened a few times... tried out the MWNN/Sandman on a dancefloor back in January and the crowd seemed to like it... well, the MWNN was a little on the dull side (Dirty Trick) but Holy Flip did the trick. I think if you don't pay too much attention to the names involved and just consider the music you might find it to be above average full-on... which is, obviously, just for full-on fans and those who at least sometimes like it (points at self)...

I enjoyed this comp actually. Not the greatest thing ever by any means, but it somehow keeps finding its way into my CD player where others CDs don't, which is about the best judge of a release as I can think of. Oh, and by the way, this isn't TIP World either, its TIP New World. :P

eh.. not bad, not great. kind of... average.

i liked one of the Sandman tracks and the first Biotonic track is interesting, but overall, nothing really special. it's a promo for upcoming TIP artist albums, no?

Haven't bought this compilation myself, but MWNN's "String Theory" was already released on Hyperflows "Lift Off" compilation, and it's a monster of a tune. Full on, yes, but with an incredible old school feel and a relentless drive that distinguish it from the average full on tune on the market, with those annoying breaks every 13 seconds.

440409[/snapback]

The String Theory track really is nice. The rest of the comp is also not that bad but I'll also give that Lift Off comp a try. Thanks for bringing it to me! :)

Well, I had this one recommende to me last week while desperatly trying to buy something non-progressive.

Both MWNN-tracks were fan-tas-tic, but I wasn't very impressed by the rest. Especially the Switch-rmx was pretty bad.

Anyone knows of other stuff in thàt style? I checked out MWNN's last full album aswell but the bad sound quality put me off...

All help is appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Haha... just caught it now:

Then something evil happens: YET another unwanted, unwarranted remix of D-Nox & Becker’s Benassi-bothering bacardi breezer vomit-in-a-taxi forced anal entry summer “smash” Switch. It’s by Bullet Proof, it sounds like it was put together in about half an hour, and it’s either a late contender for worse tune of 2005 or early contender for worst tune of 2006. Fucking awful: Dino, hang your head in shame

:lol:

ok i have listened to the mwnn tracks,and its full=on to me,but with a very melodic touch.

this wont be on my buylist,as i dont dj for the moment,and full-on is not the ideal music for home-listening. :)