Best psychaos track

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Today, I want to make a special hommage to the master Joti Sidhu at this forum. That's why I want to ask you which psychaos track do you think is the best he has ever made?

For me, " dense dawn" is definitely the TRACK which represents perfectly the psychaos unique style: very powerfull and uncontroled vibes with crazy bass lines, intense psychedelic variations and vibrations with a very strong presence of a true and spiritual goamind.

I don't believe no one mentioned Psychaos. C'mon guys this is THE track Psychedelic, hard, acid back from 1995!

Another great tracks are Sonic Chemist(!), Perception Of Reality, Flexual, Mad Lane, Keyboard Widow (great opening) and Free Radical-more full on-ish but awesome!

I don't believe no one mentioned Psychaos. C'mon guys this is THE track Psychedelic, hard, acid back from 1995!

Another great tracks are Sonic Chemist(!), Perception Of Reality, Flexual, Mad Lane, Keyboard Widow (great opening) and Free Radical-more full on-ish but awesome!

440388[/snapback]

oh yes, i agree, psychaos is indeed gr8 one, didnt know that its from 1995, thats make it even better [creative] :)

Excellent ¡¡¡¡¡

From first days, it was amazing how the Bass line could swirl and then the midds(keyboards and the rest) followed, which makes perfect to allow the dance to grow from the base of the body into upper more complex movement of chest, shoulders, arms, ...and even fingers at the case of Soundbeams.

That track is particularly interesting; it has key changes and it evolves from a strong, basic sound into higher freqs getting finner and more beautifully complex... "Soundbeams produces sympathetic vibrations".

A sure interesting ship to revisit with nowadays habilities...

The bass-driven melody was also present at Joty's previous colaboration release in Order Odonata Vol1, called Arcturus "1000 Planets", very early stuff... still hardly reached(in that aspect) elsewhere.

And there is always nice memories with the harder "Psychaos" track harder, meaner and addictive.

...I wonder how was the Psychaos remix Mark Allen mentions at his top10 at the booklet from "Deep trance Ritual beats"? Never heard about it afterwards.

Anyway, best energy to Joty and Psychaos, past present and future, I am sure his music has inspired several of us; to dance deeply, to play music deeply, to have a deeper connection with these ways.

Thanks