what do you think about the dark vader rmx

Fuse

i have just had a good laugh. honestly, this is just funny stuff. I admire people that do this kind of stuff. It really made my piss myself. The track is not good, but it made me laugh. Its just like Ticons bonanza remix :D

Are you talking about track#1? If it was ment as a joke - it works fine... you can laugh at it... but seriously, this isn't a joke and that's the saddest thing. These samples make me sick Posted Image

438865[/snapback]

If you mean the deathticle stuff I don't think there is something wrong using funny samples in your track. As for the opening sample is by far the best one you can choose from a movie. Riiiiiise awesome

Oh COME ON psynews whiners! This isn't to be taken seriously... it's corny by design; a hard-hitting tribute to the cheeky Star Wars empire theme. There is no serious trancing to be had... this is something to hear live and loud at a party and stomp around like a stormtrooper. Music like this has a place too... I know I'll be playing it out AS A JOKE at some of the upcoming raves I'm playing at. Specifically, raves. I wouldn't personally play this at a more mainstream psytrance party. That's the difference! You gotta recognize that some of the South African sound is all about t3H RAvE, love it or hate it! What the fuck else explains Rinkadink or Broken Toy? Get your glowsticks out and wipe vicks vaporub on your crotch, it's time to parttty!

:lol:

Basilisk pretty much said it all :P

In fact, I think this track almost can work on a "normal" club, almost.

As I said I like it. I think it's well done but I can't say I take it as serious trance track. If you know a better remix please post it here :P

Oh COME ON psynews whiners! This isn't to be taken seriously... it's corny by design; a hard-hitting tribute to the cheeky Star Wars empire theme. There is no serious trancing to be had... this is something to hear live and loud at a party and stomp around like a stormtrooper. Music like this has a place too... I know I'll be playing it out AS A JOKE at some of the upcoming raves I'm playing at. Specifically, raves. I wouldn't personally play this at a more mainstream psytrance party. That's the difference! You gotta recognize that some of the South African sound is all about t3H RAvE, love it or hate it! What the fuck else explains Rinkadink or Broken Toy? Get your glowsticks out and wipe vicks vaporub on your crotch, it's time to parttty!

438905[/snapback]

Rinkadink and Broken Toy are actually psychedelic and produce well-made music, if with some rave bits thrown in.. could say that about some Eskimo as well.

This track however, with the exception of the melody, is crap.

Agree ;)

438905[/snapback]

Pretty much what I wanted to say, but mine didnt come out as good as Basilisk :D:lol: