Ambient, Chill & Ethnic mix for a busy head! :)

Anoebis

Now that the new Filteria is released we need some music to calm down after listening to his cd... :P

That's why I made a mix with very easy going and peaceful ambient and chill out. Specially the second part has also lots of magical female voices... I would say, enjoy it and let me know your honest reviews here please! :)

Mix for download

This is the Tracklist:

1.Solar Fields - Time Slide

2.Gaudi - Dawn Cliffs: Il Risveglio Delle Pietre

3.Del feat. Cydelix - Epiros

4.Moon Tribe - Eyes

5.Dead Can Dance - Yulunga

6.Juno Reactor - Song for Ancestors

7.Dead Can Dance - Indus

8.Cat Von Trapp - Reaper Girl

9.Ra - Sanctuary

10.Zooboreal - Voxtri

11.Makyo - Natasja

Guest Cosmogenesis

Thanx a lot for this enchanted and hypnotized ambient, chill & ethnic mix! I like the oriental vibes and atmospheres you have included inside. Very good and homogenic tracklist who gives me, at his all, a peaceful relaxation transformed in an outworld meditation.

No doubt that Sanctuary from Ra is my favorite track and the best choice in your tracklist, because of his majestuous and sublime feeling. Solar Fields' Time slide and Juno Reactor's Song for Ancestors are very nice for listening.

Maybe Hallucinogen's angelic particles (Buckminster fullerine mix) would have been perfect for finishing with an "hallucinogenic vision" this very brilliant piece. But there is so many orientalic and ethnic ambient tracks, so it's difficult to make a choice. Now, it's difficult to wait your upcoming mix, because no doubt for me, it will be excellent.