Does the scene have ego?

Caveman

Yes, this scene does have an ego. When you start thinking that your "trance-dance" music parties will commune with the dark spirits of shadows, beach shale, and chai will save the world with a powerful message of world harmony, that psytrance parties will eventually bring a social revolution, and that psytrance DJs will need to mend peace around the world to stop WWIII in 2012, I think you have an ego on your hands.

As for this forum itself, nah.

437905[/snapback]

HAHA! I love it. Best part about your post, IT'S TRUE! In the States, a psytrance party consists of ONLY "the spiritual enlightened" at least here in the midwest. I don't think of saving the world, I think I'm slightly spiritually open, but I've never set myself onto any determined diety or "goalset" that comes along with spirituality or organized religion both. I just exist and I enjoy it for what it's worth. I have my theories on energy and what happens when we die and shit but I call them theories for a reason. :>

Anyways, thanks for the laugh. Your post was just too true =]

Aaron

• 4 weeks later...

da da da!  music to my ears.  i got a bunch of cds in the mail today FINALLY after some known niobi source :):):))) took AGES in delivering them geeze.  Anyways, after leaving him a wall of negative feedback in disappointment, they arrived.  I'm amazed at the unbelievable condition of these CDs for so cheap.  *sticking with the general thread*

I was thinking I should try and listen to Optic Eye?!

Aaron

435760[/snapback]

l should poke you in the optic eye Arron!

I have a huge ego. Es[pecially when im around all the Shiva Nazis at trance parties (who by the way, have almost a bigger ego than me).

I have only been to 3 indoor trance parties this winter, and I actually made a point of going there extremely well dressed and preppy, wearing only Polo and Armani clothes to piss the hippies off and to show my better social standing.

436365[/snapback]

so did you look gay when your were dancing in the Armani and Polo?

sometimes hippies can smell too :blink::unsure:

l live in a cave and l wash everyday :ph34r:

Guest The Journey Man Project

my 2 cents.

of course the scene has ego... looke at flyers fo gigs with he big names in big letters and the others in smalll... loke at te Twisted party thread. people gettin pissed off, myself included, that they went and just got high and had a god time without writing a 1000 word reviews on each big name artist... it sucks, whereas the old gigs used tobe entirely abdout getting off yer nut and not giving a shit on anyboyd's name, only on how the music would take you on a trip... money may make the world go round but it also makes ths goa o down...

so did you look gay when your were dancing in the Armani and Polo?

sometimes hippies can smell too  :blink:  :unsure: 

l live in a cave and l wash everyday :ph34r:

488126[/snapback]

No, I looked absolutely beautiful and stunning, even if you are not gay you would have wanted to fuck me.

You wear polo and armani to a trance party?? dude....you suck. I see people dressed like that at parties sometimes. Thanks though. You provide me with a LOT of entertainment.

488451[/snapback]

I do it on purpose to piss off the hippies. I have this one shirt by Armani Exchange, Armanis cheap brand that only exists the States (so the german think its the real expensive Armani), that says ARMANI in really fat letters on the front. Whenever I wear that to Trance parties i always get some kind of reaction, its the perfect way to meet Hippies and argue with them.

And also I think its funny when everyone thinks Im some rich snob that got lost at a trance party, when really I am on ten times more drugs than they are. (Actually, I am a rich snob, but Im not lost).

I do it on purpose to piss off the hippies. I have this one shirt by Armani Exchange, Armanis cheap brand that only exists the States (so the german think its the real expensive Armani), that says ARMANI in really fat letters on the front. Whenever I wear that to Trance parties i always get some kind of reaction, its the perfect way to meet Hippies and argue with them.

And also I think its funny when everyone thinks Im some rich snob that got lost at a trance party, when really I am on ten times more drugs than they are. (Actually, I am a rich snob, but Im not lost).

488468[/snapback]

Fair enough, if your doing it for a laugh, then its acceptable. I am not brave enough to wear armani to a trance party. no one would sell me acid.

When I go out here in Berlin I know the right people who have also seen me with long hair, beard and foam coming out of my mouth. I got my street cred, YO!!

488515[/snapback]

Once in the gutter, always in the gutter. A crack pimp in an armani shirt is still a crack pimp. I catch your drift yo!

Yes, this scene does have an ego. When you start thinking that your "trance-dance" music parties will commune with the dark spirits of shadows, beach shale, and chai will save the world with a powerful message of world harmony, that psytrance parties will eventually bring a social revolution, and that psytrance DJs will need to mend peace around the world to stop WWIII in 2012, I think you have an ego on your hands.

As for this forum itself, nah.

437905[/snapback]

Gotta hate those dumb ass hippies. Fortunatelly they are not very common in Israel.

GSH--> :lol: