Does the scene have ego?

Caveman

Do you think the psytrance scene has ego?

My personal opinion,l think anyone that has an ego,are missing the the point at what this scene is really all about!

Egocentric-1: regarding everything only in relation to ones;self-centred.2:A SELF- CENTRED PERSON;EGOIST

Basically it is ME ME ME ME WHAT ABOUT ME all the time! and that represents most people under 18 years of age today!,specialy in Australia,USA,UK

Some good advice,drop the ego,be your self,stop thinking you know everything and the world owes you!

And have a nice day,bacause l'm going too.l don't have an ego!

The cave man :ph34r:

My personal opinion,l think anyone that has an ego,are missing the the point at what this scene is really all about!

Egocentric-1: regarding everything only in relation to ones;self-centred.2:A SELF- CENTRED PERSON;EGOIST

Basically it is ME ME ME ME  WHAT ABOUT ME all the time! and that represents most people under 18 years of age today!,specialy in Australia,USA,UK

Some good advice,drop the ego,be your self,stop thinking you know everything and the world owes you!

435704[/snapback]

Posted Image

Basically it is ME ME ME ME  WHAT ABOUT ME all the time! and that represents most people under 18 years of age today!,specialy in Australia,USA,UK

435704[/snapback]

You need attention, don't you? You're very cool, and we bow before you and yes, everyone has an ego who has self-esteem. So go back to your tree-hugging ways and hide away from society and go reflect on the size of your... lil' penis :(

Anyways, all scenes are self-centered. Thugs hang with thugs, hippies with hippies, psytrancers with well, reindeer usually. Reindeers shit out mushrooms and psytrancers eat the remnants.

This post was pointless, both your's and mine.

Aaron

You need attention, don't you?  You're very cool, and we bow before you and yes, everyone has an ego who has self-esteem.  So go back to your tree-hugging ways and hide away from society and go reflect on the size of your... lil' penis :(

Anyways, all scenes are self-centered.  Thugs hang with thugs, hippies with hippies, psytrancers with well, reindeer usually.  Reindeers shit out mushrooms and psytrancers eat the remnants.

Aaron

435708[/snapback]

haha youre post wasn't pointless, I find it funny :D

You need attention, don't you?  You're very cool, and we bow before you and yes, everyone has an ego who has self-esteem.  So go back to your tree-hugging ways and hide away from society and go reflect on the size of your... lil' penis :(

Anyways, all scenes are self-centered.  Thugs hang with thugs, hippies with hippies, psytrancers with well, reindeer usually.  Reindeers shit out mushrooms and psytrancers eat the remnants.

Aaron

435708[/snapback]

Yea I got a lil' chuckle too :)

da da da! music to my ears. i got a bunch of cds in the mail today FINALLY after some known niobi source :):):))) took AGES in delivering them geeze. Anyways, after leaving him a wall of negative feedback in disappointment, they arrived. I'm amazed at the unbelievable condition of these CDs for so cheap. *sticking with the general thread*

I was thinking I should try and listen to Optic Eye?!

Aaron

da da da!  music to my ears.  i got a bunch of cds in the mail today FINALLY after some known niobi source :):):))) took AGES in delivering them geeze.  Anyways, after leaving him a wall of negative feedback in disappointment, they arrived.  I'm amazed at the unbelievable condition of these CDs for so cheap.  *sticking with the general thread*

I was thinking I should try and listen to Optic Eye?!

Aaron

435760[/snapback]

hmmm...mine took perhaps 2 weeks to arrive. I think all of them were

in VG+ to mint condition except one which had a noticeable scratch.

edit: I just read your post more carefully...yea he is a bit sketchy but so far

I am happy with his offerings. I think I probably paid about 1/3 of what

the items were worth.

hmmm...mine took perhaps 2 weeks to arrive.  I think all of them were

in VG+ to mint condition except one which had a noticeable scratch.

edit: I just read your post more carefully...yea he is a bit sketchy but so far

I am happy with his offerings.  I think I probably paid about 1/3 of what

the items were worth.

435763[/snapback]

PM me your source bitches or STFU -_-

tis a beautiful thing, buying koxbox singles for 4 bucks, gaia tour for 3 bucks, spirit zone compilation 1 for 5 bucks, etc, etc. :) TEEHEE. okay I'll choose to STFU but i think me and mr niobi cleared that guy out of all the oldies! :)

Aaron

tis a beautiful thing, buying koxbox singles for 4 bucks, gaia tour for 3 bucks, spirit zone compilation 1 for 5 bucks, etc, etc. :)  TEEHEE.  okay I'll choose to STFU but i think me and mr niobi cleared that guy out of all the oldies! :)

Aaron

435789[/snapback]

think twice :ph34r:

435704[/snapback]

Your name and topic title made me recall the GEICO commercials

aired in North America where the cavemen dudes are bitching about

the guy being condescending about their 'kind'

Narrator: It's so easy, even a CAVEMAN could do it!

Caveman: man, that was REALLY condescending

actually it IS an interesting subject...

how much of human traits can we ascribe to groups... like an ego to a psyscene.. or a ´shadow´ or unconscious too, maybe...

but its still too early for thinking :lol:

actually it IS an interesting subject...

how much of human traits can we ascribe to groups... like an ego to a psyscene..  or a ´shadow´ or unconscious too, maybe...

but its still too early for thinking  :lol:

435868[/snapback]

i wouldnt say that its too early, id better choose this answer, the only answer that makes some sense :

Posted Image

The scene is almost completely ego driven now. where-as it never used to be. Kind of why ive been losing interest in it over the last few years. It just keeps getting worse. more comercial. more image conscious. more money driven. more crap really.

I have a huge ego. Es[pecially when im around all the Shiva Nazis at trance parties (who by the way, have almost a bigger ego than me).

I have only been to 3 indoor trance parties this winter, and I actually made a point of going there extremely well dressed and preppy, wearing only Polo and Armani clothes to piss the hippies off and to show my better social standing.

I have a huge ego. Es[pecially when im around all the Shiva Nazis at trance parties (who by the way, have almost a bigger ego than me).

I have only been to 3 indoor trance parties this winter, and I actually made a point of going there extremely well dressed and preppy, wearing only Polo and Armani clothes to piss the hippies off and to show my better social standing.

436365[/snapback]

i thought you were a hippie yourself, gay and satanic hippie.

:P

Yes, this scene does have an ego. When you start thinking that your "trance-dance" music parties will commune with the dark spirits of shadows, beach shale, and chai will save the world with a powerful message of world harmony, that psytrance parties will eventually bring a social revolution, and that psytrance DJs will need to mend peace around the world to stop WWIII in 2012, I think you have an ego on your hands.

As for this forum itself, nah.

436365[/snapback]

:huh: arrogant show-off

:rolleyes:

Kill your ego.