SHAMANIA 3 DAY PSY FESTIVAL IN NORTH 21/23 JULY 06

shamania

SHAMANIA IS A FESTIVAL CELIBRATING LUGNASADH SET IN 30 ACRES OF BEAUTIFUL LANCASHIRE COUNTRYSIDE OUR AIM IS TO CREATE AN ENVIROMENT FOR AWARENESS OF OUR SURROUNDINS AND SPIRITUAL BEING WHIST ENJOYING A FULL ON PSY TRANCE VENUE .THE FESTIVAL WILL OPEN WITH A BLESSING AT 6PM AND COMPRISES OF

psy trance,talks a workshops,healing fields,hand fastings,fire shows etc

CONFIRMED CDJS

MIAN ARENA

MAN WITH NO NAME

MICK CHAOS

ED TANGENT

J KENOBI

HAMISH

DILL

MAD MICK

BEZ23

DJ VEK

PLAYING ORDER TBC

CHILL OUT

SI SPLATT

DARKANGEL

NIGHTHAWK

GERRY ALM

Cosmo Naughty

FREYA

TETCHI

STEVE KUNDALINI

TECHNO DOLLY

BEZ23

ASH

SEA GOBLIN

NANOOK

JOHNNY M

RED EARTH

PLAYING ORDER TBC

LIVE SETS

MAN WITH NO NAME

TETCHI

TALENT TENT

FEARYN

SUPERBOSS

ED TRANCE

+MTBC

TALKS WORKSHOPS

EUROPEAN SHAMANISM

PAGIANISM

SACRED BRIGANTIA TRUST

HERBALISM

SELF BEING

SWEAT LODGE

YOGA

TAI CHI

GEODESIC DOME

CAFES

WIERDIGANS (FRINGE WILL RUN FOR 36HRS LINE UPS TO COME)

POSITIVITEA

FATMOON PSY PLAYGROUND

TIMEGATE

TOIL

+MTBC

TICKETS ON SALE FROM MARCH 1ST £38 TILL 1ST MAY £45 AFTER

VIA WEBSITE www.shamania.com

OR AT CABBAGE,KULU,SUNRISE,PLANET ZOGG,ALIEN RES

only the laid back need purchase peace to you all ps we have room for 2K

warwick@shamania.com

This looks lovely, picked up a flyer for it at the weekend. And for once, something happening in Lancashire!! *woot woot* I won't have to travel to the other side of the country!

Just out of interest any hints on the location *flutters eyelashes*

This looks lovely, picked up a flyer for it at the weekend.  And for once, something happening in Lancashire!!  *woot woot* I won't have to travel to the other side of the country!

434981[/snapback]

This looks lovely, picked up a flyer for it at the weekend.  And for once, something happening in Lancashire!!  *woot woot* I won't have to travel to the other side of the country!

434981[/snapback]

so you was at sunrise all i can say is 35mins from manchester 40 mins away from kulu 55mins away from cabbage/alien res see you on friday kulu look for the flowery white shirt lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

£38?! Too much, and too far for me.  :(

£38 too much for a festival???Blimey! have you just arrived from a time portal from 1971??

You wont get much better value in the UK this summer - and its not that far from Leeds either...

:)

I got very over-excited about this, it being in Lancs and all. However, unfortunately it clashes with Sonica. And since I have already booked my flights and stuff for that I'm afraid that wins.

Good luck though, looks like a lovely little gathering. Especially since Si Splatt, Nanook and Bez are all playing :wub:

£38 too much for a festival???Blimey! have you just arrived from a time portal from 1971??

525964[/snapback]

Well if you say it's good value, fair enough. I wouldn't spend that much (at this time) though.

£38?! Too much, and too far for me.  :(

496537[/snapback]

It's all relative and depends on how much pleasure you reap from the experience. I wouldn't spend millions of pounds on an original Picasso painting (even if I could) but who's to say those who do don't harvest millions of pounds worth of joy from having them in their homes?

Well if you say it's good value, fair enough. I wouldn't spend that much (at this time) though.

526018[/snapback]

Just curious as to how much you would normally spend on a festival?

I got very over-excited about this, it being in Lancs and all.  However, unfortunately it clashes with Sonica.  And since I have already booked my flights and stuff for that I'm afraid that wins.

I had a good time at Sonica last year - good line up , nice weather, friendly crowd, ace lakeside town nearby - but somehow it was missing the added magic of Boom or Samothraki - so was quite happy trying somewhere closer to home this year.

Shamania looks like it'll be right laugh - though I'd imagine it'll be a very Northern type event and cannot imagine the "Beautiful People" will be out in force - but think I prefer a 'aving it crowd to a pretty crowd!

:)

It's all relative and depends on how much pleasure you reap from the experience.

526122[/snapback]

'Spose.

In answer to the other question, I haven't been to a festival yet. I'm not ready.

• 3 weeks later...