Track that made you smile

Riton

Hey everyone...

Did you ever have a good laugh when you heard a track? :D

Not cuz it was just that shitty... cuz it was funny :P

Oh and let's try and keep it "our" genres please :)

Ill start :ph34r:

I was listening to

http://www.discogs.com/release/449442

and i was on track 5: Vision & Canedy - Dusk...

and what a surprise... Ali G in da House samples :D

Fkn hilarious!

Oh and any track with a funny french sample will do it, like Bamboo Forest - Si Senor will do the trick B)

Here is a longer list if you speak french :)

http://skyforum.ayzo.net/s,trancegoa,1,,7193,1,.html

Your turn people!

PLUR

Dav

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tryambaka-Odissey (many Beavis and Butthead samples about penis and vagina and a short sample from The Hansons oop ups oop ooda ba doom track! :lol:

Also

Loa-Microcosmos (with a hillarious 80's videogame melody)

GMS-Growly Family (the Adams Family theme with a fart!)

GMO-Kirk Fart (fart again :D )

Super Skunk-Marijuana Haze (funkiest track ever with many funny sounds and melodies).

I was listening to

http://www.discogs.com/release/449442

and i was on track 5: Vision & Canedy - Dusk...

and what a surprise... Ali G in da House samples :D

434739[/snapback]

The track with the Ali G sample is actually D-Nox & Beckers - My Number One. They made a mistake on the cover.

This is maybe not what you mean, but there were a couple of times during Filterias Sky Input I was laughing the 1st time I heard it simply because it was so overwhelming. The guy is relentness. It just made me laugh. He wouldn't quit!! I might add that I think it's a very good album. Certainly interesting and ... oh well, that's another thread.

Using funny samples is always difficult I think. Ticon has a track "chicken shaker" where someone (don't remember whom) is saying "why you wanna borrow my chicken shaker" with the ch in chicken pronounced as "sh". If that's supposed to be funny it doesn't work for me. I dislike this song because of this "sample". If you can call it a sample. I think it's one of the guys saying the stupid thing.

Or does chicken shaker mean something? Maybe I'm too stupid to get it ... :huh:

... nah, that can't be it <_<

The voicesample on the beginning of Gamma goblins 2, it sounds so funny because the vocoder.

434796[/snapback]

Okay, I'm totally convinced now that radi is Simon Posford. Simon, you twat, stop the nonsense and come out and say hi.

Why you think so? I think Simon Posford has a better english knowledge because he is a Britian of course.

434825[/snapback]

Because, Simon, clearly you have been attempting to hide your identity so that your fans here don't get slobber all over you. I don't blame you, since there are quite a few real doozies here, but to dress up like one of them and make a billion favorable comments about you and your own music seems a little dishonest, don't you think?

Because, Simon, clearly you have been attempting to hide your identity so that your fans here don't get slobber all over you. I don't blame you, since there are quite a few real doozies here, but to dress up like one of them and make a billion favorable comments about you and your own music seems a little dishonest, don't you think?

434836[/snapback]

IÁM NOT SIMON POSFORD, but i don´t force you to believe it, make what you want, i just like his music and have a bit knowledge about music software and hardware.

IÁM NOT SIMON POSFORD, but i don´t force you to believe it, make what you want, i just like his music and have a bit knowledge about music software and hardware.

434841[/snapback]

Yeah, c'mon, Simon. Now you're just being ridiculous. Just because some of us like your music doesn't mean we're all idiots...

Yeah, c'mon, Simon. Now you're just being ridiculous. Just because some of us like your music doesn't mean we're all idiots...

434843[/snapback]

Simon lives in the UK and i think he don´t like bulgaria that much that he would post pictures of the mountains of it, why bulgarian mountains, do you think he know about the mountains there? Do you alzo thik he talk like me, look at his interviews and you can read that he talk english very well not like me.

damn, for ages i wanted to say radi is too obssesed with simon

434849[/snapback]

A pretty nifty cover-up, eh? What with the Posford obsession, and the Bulgaria thing, and the poor English, and the mangled "6404" thing. It was a nice try, but you're busted, radi Posford!