Acid Sport

khogg

"Breaths deeply, stretch your muscles carefully – itfs time for acid sport! International team of psytrance champions from India, USA, Brazil, Denmark, Macedonia, France and Russia will explode your body and mind with non-stop powerful psychedelic energy. This music should be played just before sunrise, in the mystical early-morning twilight. Dancefloor will become an acid playground filled with fat baselines, enigmatic rhythms and modern psychedelic grooves. This compilation is a new chapter in trance history. Vertigo Records always stood on edge of real psychoactive sounds. No retro vibes just fresh psyspirit! So, get ready, dress your favourite party wear fantastic, unforgettable trip coming very soon! Donft be afraid to get some vertigo "Acidsport" is 100% pure stuff!"

Boooya! Killargggh. No retro vibes here... only 100% pure stuff. Keep in mind, it's best played in the mystical early morning twilight!

Yeah baby, YEAH!

It's non-stop and has fat baselines, what more do you need to know? GET IT NOW you 16 year old psytrance loving pussy!!!!!!! Ack!

Boooya! (did I say that already?)

:lol::lol::lol:

What exactly is this thread about?! A new comp or what?

434476[/snapback]

yeah, it's about a new compiltion with the best cover art ever ;)

seems like the promo text is not far behind...

Posted Image

Posted Image

A Question of choice is an everlasting question for all human beings... Choosing...

...'Yes or No' - you'll get non-compromises, shocking extra-power result.

On this CD Vertigo crew have gathered artists with the common reputation of the nighttime killers. You'll discover time stretching compositions of The Nommos, Cosmo, Osom (sounds of KinDzaDza and Psykovsky), Adrenal Glands (of Zik), The Many Face (of Jelly and Dejan), Terminator (Zolod) feat. DarkShire, Furious, Highko, Silent Horror and Encaphalopaticys are here.

Most part of these tracks is 150 bpm

No play - no game

:huh:

Posted Image

Welcome to Nowhereland...

This compilation dedicates to all the super mega renegades, who has changed the quiet routine life to this magic world.

To all whos expanding the borders of our and all other worlds by their search of new impressions.

To all who dont need languages to understand each other.

To all who has found themselves and great happiness, where the rest people see nothing

:blink:

Posted Image

Push the play button to feel the truth of it.

Timeless Flash compilation inhabits a clandenstine yet beautiful mysteryous world of HI-NRG psytrance.

Featuring 9 brand new unreleased psychedelic powerful cuts, narrated by the inner space pilots from Russia, France, USA combining genius and madness in one unique psy-trance concept warming the hearts of trance lovers, like bangers and their friends

Everything that happens in this world is a reality.

:ph34r:

Vertigo has some of the killerest promo on the scene no doubt.

Posted Image

434663[/snapback]

http://www.3d-passion.com/free_download.php

(second row to the right)

;)

as fro the rest let me se... Nowhereland.... Dejan has a pretty cool track, Furious has a cool track, Enca...blah-blah has a cool track... and.. hmmm... uhhh...

i have been looking forward to yes and now though, the artist list looks pretty nice....

I think this sound is nonsense... most "darkpsy" which is really just hardbag with low quality control. There's like one or two good tracks per release, and then a lot of aimless blasters. Psykovsky's the only one I snagged I think.

434731[/snapback]

and other styles of psy are any different? compilations with 1 or 2 good tracks (or none at all!) are a norm across the board.

so can we not start another genre-bashing thread pls?

You can't listen to this unless you are wearing track pants and have snorted lots of coke.

Oh my dear god. This genre is so depressing these days.

434472[/snapback]

GOA, GOA, GOA, GOA, GOA

:D

and other styles of psy are any different? compilations with 1 or 2 good tracks (or none at all!) are a norm across the board.

so can we not start another genre-bashing thread pls?

434872[/snapback]

Hold up a minute, I like this style... I just think these comps are pretty low on the quality scale, and that's mainly due to this superficial style with lots of killer breaks and such. Well, I'm mainly thinking of Yes or No, which is the one I recently gave several listens to.

Darkpsy that is neither dark nor psy is pretty dumb if you ask me.

Hold up a minute, I like this style... I just think these comps are pretty low on the quality scale, and that's mainly due to this superficial style with lots of killer breaks and such. Well, I'm mainly thinking of Yes or No, which is the one I recently gave several listens to.

Darkpsy that is neither dark nor psy is pretty dumb if you ask me.

434879[/snapback]

Yes or No isn't my favorite comp from Vertigo, though it has some good tracks - like Adrenal Glands (Zik/Matutero), OSOM and Manyface. THe Cosmo track is interesting also..

in general, though, there are plenty of crappy dark labels who release crappy comps - I happen to think Vertigo is one of the best ones, along with Diskovalley, MoE, and Parvati.

edit: actually Sketchup isn't the Manyfaces track I was thinking of..

Posted Image

A Question of choice is an everlasting question for all human beings... Choosing...

...'Yes or No' - you'll get non-compromises, shocking extra-power result.

On this CD Vertigo crew have gathered artists with the common reputation of the nighttime killers. You'll discover time stretching compositions of The Nommos, Cosmo, Osom (sounds of KinDzaDza and Psykovsky), Adrenal Glands (of Zik), The Many Face (of Jelly and Dejan), Terminator (Zolod) feat. DarkShire, Furious, Highko, Silent Horror and Encaphalopaticys are here.

Most part of these tracks is 150 bpm

No play - no game

:huh:

Posted Image

Welcome to Nowhereland...

This compilation dedicates to all the super mega renegades, who has changed the quiet routine life to this magic world.

To all whos expanding the borders of our and all other worlds by their search of new impressions.

To all who dont need languages to understand each other.

To all who has found themselves and great happiness, where the rest people see nothing

:blink:

Posted Image

Timeless Flash compilation inhabits a clandenstine yet beautiful mysteryous world of HI-NRG psytrance.

Featuring 9 brand new unreleased psychedelic powerful cuts, narrated by the inner space pilots from Russia, France, USA combining genius and madness in one unique psy-trance concept warming the hearts of trance lovers, like bangers and their friends

Everything that happens in this world is a reality.

:ph34r:

Vertigo has some of the killerest promo on the scene no doubt.

434663[/snapback]

Priceless. Fuckin priceless.