Fuzzion - Black Magic

Guest antic

I'm not really involved in it anyway, but I heard the samples and thought it's really worth to say something about it. Very unique music, somehow reminding me latest X-Dream ana Kino Oko releases. On the same time it sounds electro-ish and analogue, with a very catchy atmosphere and unique mood. I feel it's gonna be a killaarghh ;)

Fuzzion - Black Magic (Boshke Beats, BBCD006)

01. Distort & Discord

02. Tango De Color Mango

03. Black Magic

04. C41

05. Frog On The Run

06. Recharge!

07. Shezabitch

08. Yellow Mellow

09. Starfall

10. Little Girl

samples: http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=5396

* promo text from saikosounds *

Boshke Beats Records proudly presents the long waited debut album from the labelfs core member From Moscow (Russia) –Vladimir (Vova) Kozlov much better known as Fuzzion. Vladimirfs music adventures began when he was as a teenager, playing guitar, singing and composing songs for his alternative rock band in the beginning of 90fs. Between e97 to e99 he started to experiment with electronic sounds and the computer and his first dance-floor track h Brown Eyed Girlh went straight to the top of the play lists of global psytrance DJs and stayed there for so long that this tune now is considered as a classic dance anthem of this period. Since then his tastes in music evolved and his techniques progressed. Releasing singles and appearing on countless number of compilations on labels such: T.I.P. World, Boshke, Horns and Hoofs, Citizen, Tatsu, Z.M.A., Hadshot and many others, brought Fuzzion a worldwide recognition and attracted thousands of listeners to his unusual and very original music. Fuzzionfs sound today is beyond any categories and styles, his unique artistic approach and natural music talent is the key to his magic crafts showed in the wide spectrum range of his creativity. gBlack Magich is not a tech trance album! Itfs an ultimate electronic vanguard dance album that breaks all the boundaries and smashes all the styles definitions far, far away. Combining psychedelic rock elements and romantic disco rhythms with all modern dance genres such as electro, techno, trance, breaks and even melodic synth pop, Fuzzion is making a huge step forward to the answer for the all time questionh What the Future Music will sound like?» Get yourself closer to the truth and feed your head with the sound of FUZZION!