The best track ever made in the entire history of

Mike A

i like those too.i am the first to boycott the greenpeace.

but let's pretend we are hippies in this lousy forum.:P

434414[/snapback]

Reading this and then seeing your signature...ummm, what is wrong with this picture ? :unsure:

It's the only song I can listen to twenty times in a row and still not get bored  :lol:

434464[/snapback]

and it is very romantic! i've always wanted to seduce a lady while listening to this, unfortuntely ive never had the song ready at the right time, or when i had the song ready, i never had a lady.

and it is very romantic! i've always wanted to seduce a lady while listening to this, unfortuntely ive never had the song ready at the right time, or when i had the song ready, i never had a lady.

434481[/snapback]

HAHAHA!!! That Avatar RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When it comes to trance, I like the Astral Projection track "Aurora Borealis".

"Why?" by MFG is great too. Astrix has couple of nice tracks and Shpongle got a bunch of great tracks as well ..

.. but I do think that I'll agree that there are no such thing as the best track ever made.

Oh, can I pick one of my own yet unrelease tracks which I happen to like a lot? :lol:

Tenacious D - Tribute To The Best Song In The World

I suggest you to listen to that :D

...or, in other words, concerning the topic:

434311[/snapback]

Tribute (which is the full track title) is pretty damn good... And best off all unpretentious... :)

HAHAHA!!!  That Avatar RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

434485[/snapback]

<<<<<That, my friend, is Hansi Hinterseer, my grandmas favorite Volksmusik-Singer. She thinks he is a half-human, half-godlike entity that graces our meesly souls with his godly presence. Blessed is the Hansi!!

• 2 weeks later...

<<<<<That, my friend, is Hansi Hinterseer, my grandmas favorite Volksmusik-Singer. She thinks he is a half-human, half-godlike entity that graces our meesly souls with his godly presence. Blessed is the Hansi!!

434504[/snapback]

You are too funny. The name + Avatar Combo made me shit myself :o

Uhh, thats very personal. And how do you measure. By popularity? Hope not... because in that way the Backstreet Boys B) would have won this contest 8 year or so ago. IOW really depends who your target audience you ask to is. And frankly, i find the question too hard to answer.