Looking for a low-budget mixer

Hey audiowizzards around here!

My current DJ-mixer l (JBsystems Classic three) is getting old.. lots of static and problems with the knobs so I've decided to buy a new one!

But.. I'm not the most wealthy person around, and I'm looking to replace it with something that won't cost much, but has enough nice features to get a mix done nicely and is good enough for home-mixing!

So if you know of any good low budget Dj-mixers.. (let's say max. 150 Euro's)

Please give me any suggestions !;)

Just want to mention behringer. They're usually hellacheap. I got a 5 channel behringer mixer myself which I use simply as a volume control, but it does the job.

So it might be an idea to check it out. The alesis one looks sweet aswell.

Behringer makes some hellacheap dj mixers aswell. some of them are more or less a complete rippoff from pioneer though :) Take look here

435985[/snapback]

i'm using a behringer 3 channel dj mixer.

there have been lotsa complaints regarding build and sound quality though.

seriously though i dont really here much difference in sound quality as i only use it in the bedroom and for small house parties. as for build quality, well certain parts do feel a lil plasticky and wobble but it works fine.

bear in mind i've only being using it for 3 months but so far so good.

I've had a Behringer mixer (500DX) for 4 years, and it works fine, but the sound quality isn't as good as, say, Vestax or Pioneer mixers, not to mention Rane, Allen & Heath or Ecler.

I'd go with Vestax, they make decent inexpensive mixers that are good enough to use with midsize sound systems. Or maybe one of the new all-digital Numarks? dunno..