Is RA really back?

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello guys! A man from Norway send me a mail and tell me that Ra (Christer Borge-Lunde) will release his second album soon on synergetic records. I don't know how he has taken this information, but is it really true?

IMO, I don't think that Ra is coming back, because any info take place on the synergetic records website, and the last track "sanctuary" he has made has been released in 2003.

Have you maybe info about this?

Hello guys! A man from Norway send me a mail and tell me that Ra (Christer Borge-Lunde) will release his second album soon on synergetic records. I don't know how he has taken this information, but is it really true?

IMO, I don't think that Ra is coming back, because any info take place on the synergetic records website, and the last track "sanctuary" he has made has been released in 2003.

433777[/snapback]

I can only say he IS back indeed, but he's mainly producing ambient these days, he was thinking of making new goa trance tho... :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Interesting info, thank you, Anoebis.

Although I prefer RA making goatrance, I'm happy to see him back in production. Do you know if he has already released or will release soon any ambient track? On which label?

Any chance to listen a Ra masterpiece on suntrip records in a near future ?

Interesting info, thank you, Anoebis.

Although I prefer RA making goatrance, I'm happy to see him back in production. Do you know if he has already released or will release soon any ambient track? On which label?

Any chance to listen a Ra masterpiece on suntrip records in a near future ?

433800[/snapback]

Well, there was a track planned on a USTA compilation, but it was cancelled 2 weeks ago, so nothing really planned as far as I know...

Suntrip has contact with Ra indeed, but we are still talking. Nothing has been settled yet, but I think he would fit Suntrip very well :)

Well, there was a track planned on a USTA compilation, but it was cancelled 2 weeks ago, so nothing really planned as far as I know...

Suntrip has contact with Ra indeed, but we are still talking. Nothing has been settled yet, but I think he would fit Suntrip very well :)

433813[/snapback]

You mean his latest tracks will fit suntrip? That's a very good news for all of us :) Tell him "Hello!" from us! =)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

Hey guys! What a surprise? I'm coming from the discogs site and I have found a new RA track, released on 15 Oct 2005. It's a remix of "I" and the sound is called "love gift" (RA Dub). You can see that on: http://www.discogs.com/release/507600

But is it really a "RA" Christer Borge-Lunde's production? I ask you this, because discogs are often making mistakes in their tracklists. Furthermore, this cd includes tracks which don't correspond to the RA style. Has someone listened this tune?

Hey guys! What a surprise? I'm coming from the discogs site and I have found a new RA track, released on 15 Oct 2005. It's a remix of "I" and the sound is called "love gift" (RA Dub). You can see that on: http://www.discogs.com/release/507600

But is it really a "RA" Christer Borge-Lunde's production? I ask you this, because discogs are often making mistakes in their tracklists. Furthermore, this cd includes tracks which don't correspond to the RA style. Has someone listened this tune?

443580[/snapback]

Let me put it this way: I wouldn't be very surprised if that is a mistake.

RA on SYNERGETIC RECORDS?

I'd doubt this. I know Synergetic Records fairly well, it's an austrian label and I have subscribed to the official newsletter and I haven't got any information about any upcoming stuff by RA. No info on the website either.

Synergetic records has a compilation out with a track of RA ( http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/syn/syn1cd002.html ... look at the last track), but that one was released in 2003.

Guest Cosmogenesis

You can listen the track "sanctuary" on the Anoebis ambient & chill mix. I remember in the past that synergetic records have in a section on their website RA among their artists. But know all the artists have disappeared on this section, there is any info about new projects or upcoming releases. Where is the webmaster of synergetic records? Is he sleeping or is the label K.O.? It's a very mysterious label...

Where is the webmaster of synergetic records? Is he sleeping or is the label K.O.? It's a very mysterious label...

444618[/snapback]

hihi, that's a good question

AFAIK it's DJ Acan who's the chef there .. but the point is, I haven't heard anything of mister Acan since ... well, two years maybe :P ... back then he was a resident on Suntribe's psy gatherings ... nowadays the Suntribe events don't exist anymore and mister Acan likes to dj more housy stuff in some clubs of Vienna I don't go to - if I heard something about him at all!

Seriously, I have no clue. I just get the newsletter.

The label is most definitely not k.o. though I would say. Just be patient ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

In the inside cover of the "energetic vol1" compilation of synergetic, back in the year 2003, you can read that "Ra is currently working on new projects (which? we don't know) as well as new RA material". So, I suppose that Christer was among the artists of the label for making an album release. But synergetic apparently haven't took the opportunity and the big chance to produce the second Ra album. It's really a shame to have a such brilliant artist in his staff, and produce some stuffs for Funky Dragon, Freelander, Divinorum, artists who definitely don't have the same creativity and inspiration like RA.

I really hope that Suntrip or Tranceform records will make the impossible for saving this talent of an uncomprehensive blackhole!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Let me put it this way: I wouldn't be very surprised if that is a mistake.

444551[/snapback]

This is what I'm thinking. I remember one time to have seen a vinyl called "The Curse/Tokyo Boy from Ra. But three months ago, Discogs confirmed that it wasn't a Christer Borge-Lunde production, but a vinyl from an other artist. Probably, this remix is in the same case.

433777[/snapback]

I hope so...

RA is verry verry good project.....pure goa tunes :)

Guest Anti Gravity

I hope so...

RA is verry verry good project.....pure goa tunes :)

445904[/snapback]

indeed ra was for me one of the last who released a pure goatrance cd

all the rest was psychedelic trance in that time age

allthough so super original wasn't RA imo

a bit the typical astral projection_ asia 2001 concept stuff we already know for a long time

it was just nice that still someone gave the goatrance a last shot :D

let's hope beside that ambient some full melodic goatrance tracks will appear too ^_^